4010 pts ยท April 19, 2015
Mostly just somebody trying to figure things out. I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but I'm closer than I was before
Thank you! My friends thought it was really cute too :)
Thanks! It does look pretty nice with a black jacket of mine, so might end up wearing it around more casually :)
"Oh ho ho! Delightfully devilish, Assistant Manager Seymour!"
Can anyone suggest a good con for my first time cosplaying? Never been to one before and thinking about the larger cons makes me nervous.
Shit like this is happening, but us gays are still the ones ruining the sanctity of marriage =/
Haha yeah, styling the wig is one of the things i havent gotten around to doing.
Everything's nice and tucked down there. You will find no unsightly bulges beneath my skirt, good sir.
I aim to make people confused haha
Thanks haha. Yeah I always get those people that hate on Raven. I guess I'm in the minority that likes her.
Goldfish grow to fit their environment. We had one in a decently sized tank that grew to 5 inches long. Little guy lived for 4 years.
God, I love this site
"And then the world will turn to ash."
*my fear of being bisected by an elevator*: no no nononoooo no nonono nooo no no
Seriously though, is the pic in that second to last one a really bad face sunburn?
I'm going to try making the sword and sheath next :)
My Adam's apple isn't prominent at all. It's never been an issue for me.
And this is me at my LARP https://imgur.com/4zemjnE
I'm actually a lifestyle crossdresser in real life lol https://imgur.com/S3tk9cw
Hey, no worries. I didn't think you were attacking me. Yeah, I'll definitely be shaving and wearing breast forms.
Cool, I'll check it out, thanks!
I'd like to share it with the RWBY community. I'm just not terribly social media-savvy. I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks
the helmet can be put on/taken off without removing the wig. (2)
I didn't really want to go that route. That's why I made the strap semi-removable, so I could feed it under/through the wig. That way (1)
And I'll try to enact murderous intentions my brother too XD
Yep! I play in El Dorado (SoCal).
Haha right? I have a rough idea of how to do it, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
while it was still hot, and hold it in place until it cooled. (2)
I used a heat gun. After you heat the foam, the foam will stay in exactly the shape it's in once it cools. So I'd heat it, shape it (1)
It started as a Ponyta and then evolved into Rapidash that episode.
I loved this movie growing up. It's too bad I dont think a movie like this could ever be made and be well-received in today's world.
Thank you! My friends thought it was really cute too :)
Thanks! It does look pretty nice with a black jacket of mine, so might end up wearing it around more casually :)
"Oh ho ho! Delightfully devilish, Assistant Manager Seymour!"
Can anyone suggest a good con for my first time cosplaying? Never been to one before and thinking about the larger cons makes me nervous.
Shit like this is happening, but us gays are still the ones ruining the sanctity of marriage =/
Haha yeah, styling the wig is one of the things i havent gotten around to doing.
Everything's nice and tucked down there. You will find no unsightly bulges beneath my skirt, good sir.
I aim to make people confused haha
Thanks haha. Yeah I always get those people that hate on Raven. I guess I'm in the minority that likes her.
Goldfish grow to fit their environment. We had one in a decently sized tank that grew to 5 inches long. Little guy lived for 4 years.
God, I love this site
"And then the world will turn to ash."
*my fear of being bisected by an elevator*: no no nononoooo no nonono nooo no no
Seriously though, is the pic in that second to last one a really bad face sunburn?
I'm going to try making the sword and sheath next :)
My Adam's apple isn't prominent at all. It's never been an issue for me.
And this is me at my LARP https://imgur.com/4zemjnE
I'm actually a lifestyle crossdresser in real life lol https://imgur.com/S3tk9cw
Hey, no worries. I didn't think you were attacking me. Yeah, I'll definitely be shaving and wearing breast forms.
Cool, I'll check it out, thanks!
I'd like to share it with the RWBY community. I'm just not terribly social media-savvy. I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks
the helmet can be put on/taken off without removing the wig. (2)
I didn't really want to go that route. That's why I made the strap semi-removable, so I could feed it under/through the wig. That way (1)
And I'll try to enact murderous intentions my brother too XD
Yep! I play in El Dorado (SoCal).
Haha right? I have a rough idea of how to do it, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
while it was still hot, and hold it in place until it cooled. (2)
I used a heat gun. After you heat the foam, the foam will stay in exactly the shape it's in once it cools. So I'd heat it, shape it (1)
It started as a Ponyta and then evolved into Rapidash that episode.
I loved this movie growing up. It's too bad I dont think a movie like this could ever be made and be well-received in today's world.