720 pts ยท August 5, 2015
My name's Arthur, I'm from the USA, I love bacon. If a picture of this makes front page then, well, I don't know what the fuck I'll do.
Oops. Honestly didn't think anyone would see this. I'd like to imagine it's what Hawkeye was thinking, though.
It's your birthday?! It's my birthday, too!
HELL YEAH! I *LOVE* TierZoo! Glad to see another fan.
The service dog ate half the blind guy's sandwich, and is telling the server to shut his trap about it.
Clicker Heroes?
NOW GO TO THE FORUMS, AND CRY LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!
I'd say you know a bit about history in this case.
I love me the King of Thailand.
That reasons soundable.
Oh definitely. Thanks, my man.
Yeah, I know, but my comment was exactly 140 characters.
Actually South Korea has the highest life expectancy rate at 94 for females and 84 for males. The gap is from men doing things like smoking.
If you had 3 years to do it, how easy do you think it would be?
Two to the one to the one to the three.
The dog, or the kid?
Honestly, I missed the last post and thought this was about OP's battle against cancer. Oops.
BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK
Kenny's dad is thick as fuck, damn.
I
I upvoted and sent you down by 700 points... I'm so sorry.
Same way, and I'm not concerned about it. I had next to no contact with my grandparents so I felt far more attachment to my very own beings.
OI PAPI THAT'S A LOT OF POINTS ON ONE COMMENT. THANKS!
Risky click of the day.
Please. Talk to me when your cat attains rocket-boost technology and meets you the next galaxy over. Amateurs.
This is a great freeze frame. I love it.
Oh my god. No. +1
That is not creepy at all... lmao.
I am so sorry, but the red beanie in #14 and two thirds made me think this was a convoluted cera post, and BOY did I get scared.
Fuck you too kid.
It's a thing.
Oops. Honestly didn't think anyone would see this. I'd like to imagine it's what Hawkeye was thinking, though.
It's your birthday?! It's my birthday, too!
HELL YEAH! I *LOVE* TierZoo! Glad to see another fan.
The service dog ate half the blind guy's sandwich, and is telling the server to shut his trap about it.
Clicker Heroes?
NOW GO TO THE FORUMS, AND CRY LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!
I'd say you know a bit about history in this case.
I love me the King of Thailand.
That reasons soundable.
Oh definitely. Thanks, my man.
Yeah, I know, but my comment was exactly 140 characters.
Actually South Korea has the highest life expectancy rate at 94 for females and 84 for males. The gap is from men doing things like smoking.
If you had 3 years to do it, how easy do you think it would be?
Two to the one to the one to the three.
The dog, or the kid?
Honestly, I missed the last post and thought this was about OP's battle against cancer. Oops.
BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK
Kenny's dad is thick as fuck, damn.
I
I upvoted and sent you down by 700 points... I'm so sorry.
Same way, and I'm not concerned about it. I had next to no contact with my grandparents so I felt far more attachment to my very own beings.
OI PAPI THAT'S A LOT OF POINTS ON ONE COMMENT. THANKS!
Risky click of the day.
Please. Talk to me when your cat attains rocket-boost technology and meets you the next galaxy over. Amateurs.
This is a great freeze frame. I love it.
Oh my god. No. +1
That is not creepy at all... lmao.
I am so sorry, but the red beanie in #14 and two thirds made me think this was a convoluted cera post, and BOY did I get scared.
Fuck you too kid.
It's a thing.