207 pts ยท March 30, 2013
Fancy seeing you here. Stay a while.
It's very illegal
I WOULD have caught it all on camera, but I had too much faith in her handrail climbing abilities.
I know how to fix this. We're going to need a reaaaally long hose.
Having connections really help get you an interview. Freelance work also would help build your portfolio and rep with whoever you do it for
Im currently trying to get a creative job. Build a portfolio of your work, there's plenty of tips online to make a good one. -->
Let me climb on top of skyscrapers and I'm in!
You heard about Pluto? That's messed up, right?
JOY SAYS WATCH INSIDE OUT
Mooooom, his eyes were open, he's cheating!
Like bears, wild gestures and loud noises keep monsters away. Just let them know you're there and they'll keep their distance.
I've got friends in the area so I'll keep it in mind!
I'd so make the drive there if the cost of gas didn't negate the lower price.
Here it's usually really cheap. But it's my beer of choice for around a campfire.
Also, a very fitting username. You may take your place on the throne.
Pennsylvania, where the yuengling flows like a river.
Science, bitch!
Fake. It's just Michael Jackson dancing Smooth Criminal.
That's just over half the amount we have!
The cap throw is impressive and all, but the real magic was getting a Pringle out of a peanut jar!
Why are your father's ashes in a coffee can?
IT'S OVER NIIINE!
It's very illegal
I WOULD have caught it all on camera, but I had too much faith in her handrail climbing abilities.
I know how to fix this. We're going to need a reaaaally long hose.
Having connections really help get you an interview. Freelance work also would help build your portfolio and rep with whoever you do it for
Im currently trying to get a creative job. Build a portfolio of your work, there's plenty of tips online to make a good one. -->
Let me climb on top of skyscrapers and I'm in!
You heard about Pluto? That's messed up, right?
JOY SAYS WATCH INSIDE OUT
Mooooom, his eyes were open, he's cheating!
Like bears, wild gestures and loud noises keep monsters away. Just let them know you're there and they'll keep their distance.
I've got friends in the area so I'll keep it in mind!
I'd so make the drive there if the cost of gas didn't negate the lower price.
Here it's usually really cheap. But it's my beer of choice for around a campfire.
Also, a very fitting username. You may take your place on the throne.
Pennsylvania, where the yuengling flows like a river.
Science, bitch!
Fake. It's just Michael Jackson dancing Smooth Criminal.
That's just over half the amount we have!
The cap throw is impressive and all, but the real magic was getting a Pringle out of a peanut jar!
Why are your father's ashes in a coffee can?
IT'S OVER NIIINE!