131 pts · December 24, 2013
I agree with trying a different counselor, If you can. Do you only see the counselor as a couple or do you have individual sessions as well?
Now I miss my cat, I’m just at work, but I miss her
Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like riff Raff from rhps?
If they can’t be happy for you unconditionally maybe they don’t need to be in the wedding. It’s harsh but it’s your celebration not theirs.
Even this? https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4070/screenshots/selphwipsmall.jpg
I’ve had so called friends try to sell them; I’ve had co workers where the recipients threw a fit and my coworker lost their benefits.
Who the hell downvoted this?
I really was expecting/hoping this would end in armed robbery.
If you actually are the person in question, be happy he’s venting to strangers with anonymity. He could punch you in the face instead.
But do you have Alec Baldwin’s ass?
If you’re close try to be supportive, it’s amazing how many people tell a victim they’re being dumb. It continues the cycle.
Same here, and I don’t want kids either, and most guys that don’t have kids want them.
Find one with your exes name on it, and send them a video of you eating it.
Not to be buzz killington, but he made sure that he had every one of those women’s purses before he left.........it’s still funny
I went to France and this is aligot
A few years ago I almost hit a peacock in the middle of the road. Thought I was imagining it until my friend did the same thing next night.
Now kith
Jajaja
I’m not saying you’re wrong, he may very well be depressed, but not everyone that has sad things happen to them go into a true depression.
Is what you said how you feel truthfully?
The rural juror
Thank you for pointing out America’s failing Lil phag tour. Your wise words will educate the masses
I love him in mr. show, always funny when you can hear spongebobs voice coming out a bit
There’s very little food in that bowl more than likely for this reason
I’m sorry for your loss. Don’t distance yourself from your family, celebrate and grieve together. Get counseling, and don’t forget to love.
You are the only reason I watched further
You would think after spending years in that garage they would have some photos from different angles by now
You could always join the super adventure club instead
Jimmy from South Park
If you have enough information reach out to his family, he obviously needs help. Jerk he may be, but he’s obviously mentally unstable
I agree with trying a different counselor, If you can. Do you only see the counselor as a couple or do you have individual sessions as well?
Now I miss my cat, I’m just at work, but I miss her
Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like riff Raff from rhps?
If they can’t be happy for you unconditionally maybe they don’t need to be in the wedding. It’s harsh but it’s your celebration not theirs.
Even this? https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4070/screenshots/selphwipsmall.jpg
I’ve had so called friends try to sell them; I’ve had co workers where the recipients threw a fit and my coworker lost their benefits.
Who the hell downvoted this?
I really was expecting/hoping this would end in armed robbery.
If you actually are the person in question, be happy he’s venting to strangers with anonymity. He could punch you in the face instead.
But do you have Alec Baldwin’s ass?
If you’re close try to be supportive, it’s amazing how many people tell a victim they’re being dumb. It continues the cycle.
Same here, and I don’t want kids either, and most guys that don’t have kids want them.
Find one with your exes name on it, and send them a video of you eating it.
Not to be buzz killington, but he made sure that he had every one of those women’s purses before he left.........it’s still funny
I went to France and this is aligot
A few years ago I almost hit a peacock in the middle of the road. Thought I was imagining it until my friend did the same thing next night.
Now kith
Jajaja
I’m not saying you’re wrong, he may very well be depressed, but not everyone that has sad things happen to them go into a true depression.
Is what you said how you feel truthfully?
The rural juror
Thank you for pointing out America’s failing Lil phag tour. Your wise words will educate the masses
I love him in mr. show, always funny when you can hear spongebobs voice coming out a bit
There’s very little food in that bowl more than likely for this reason
I’m sorry for your loss. Don’t distance yourself from your family, celebrate and grieve together. Get counseling, and don’t forget to love.
You are the only reason I watched further
You would think after spending years in that garage they would have some photos from different angles by now
You could always join the super adventure club instead
Jimmy from South Park
If you have enough information reach out to his family, he obviously needs help. Jerk he may be, but he’s obviously mentally unstable