103 pts ยท September 25, 2017
Japanese advancing troops into American soil to peace keep the Americans who have been fighting a domestic war between mask users and idiots
? Fantastic ??
Explain to everyone that coronavirus is spreading to countries that have no 5G masts.. How they gonna figure that one out
SPAAACEMAAANN....
Nah Ive been all around the UK and live here, that's just my experience compared to when I visit other countries.
Standards of fast food is pretty low here in the UK. But brits love it anyway. They serve up shit, and brits eat it, especially when drunk.
And here we are waiting 20 years for HS2 to be built in the UK
And there goes the deposit
This the kinda stuff they post on tiktok nowadays???
When that item behind the sofa is just that midge too far for you to reach..
Your mums toilet paper is ready..
Yass!
You're thinking of dillion harper right? Please tell me I'm not the only one
Slightly uneasy, she reminds me of a certain actress..
Insert obligatory woman in red bikini here..
I think someones trying to hide a giant..
Let it cool down and call it le art!
Thank god he constantly films himself to capture precious moments like these.. ?
Why do they have to comically speed it up?
That framerate difference between the game and the live footage is seriously bugging me
Yeah, surely there's a return on investment to be had
I guess he felt cute and will delete later? Idk
I've now seen this news posted by many news outlets and you can always tell by their headline picture what the tone of their opinion will be
What's so significant about it?
Japanese advancing troops into American soil to peace keep the Americans who have been fighting a domestic war between mask users and idiots
? Fantastic ??
Explain to everyone that coronavirus is spreading to countries that have no 5G masts.. How they gonna figure that one out
SPAAACEMAAANN....
Nah Ive been all around the UK and live here, that's just my experience compared to when I visit other countries.
Standards of fast food is pretty low here in the UK. But brits love it anyway. They serve up shit, and brits eat it, especially when drunk.
And here we are waiting 20 years for HS2 to be built in the UK
And there goes the deposit
This the kinda stuff they post on tiktok nowadays???
When that item behind the sofa is just that midge too far for you to reach..
Your mums toilet paper is ready..
Yass!
You're thinking of dillion harper right? Please tell me I'm not the only one
Slightly uneasy, she reminds me of a certain actress..
Insert obligatory woman in red bikini here..
I think someones trying to hide a giant..
Let it cool down and call it le art!
Thank god he constantly films himself to capture precious moments like these.. ?
Why do they have to comically speed it up?
That framerate difference between the game and the live footage is seriously bugging me
Yeah, surely there's a return on investment to be had
I guess he felt cute and will delete later? Idk
I've now seen this news posted by many news outlets and you can always tell by their headline picture what the tone of their opinion will be
What's so significant about it?