44 pts ยท January 5, 2015
An Austrailan Regesitered Nurse/cancer survivor currently earning a living a a snake catcher!
It'll all be reposted tommorow!
umm neither Paul Hogan (the actor who played Crocodile Dundee) or Stewie the original are dead
I,m an Aussie and even from over here it's clear who your best hope is.
Agreed, but at least you know you have your own best interests at heart.
Don't take advice from strangers? Seriously everyone does it differently.... I just stuck to routine and tried to forget.
Hillary Clinton?
Where is the one behind it coming from?
Slitherus cuntus in the picture is actually Oxyuranus microlepidotus the inland taipan, the most venomous snake in the world.
how about "Slippery when wet"?
Nah its okay I'd rather have my wife thanks
Yep any saturday
I still own some of that suff, guess I'll go order a coffin now....
This is why Boxers are considered a rare delicacy in Australia
Thanks for a great idea
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
And that little critter can sink them an inch into hardwood!
Not oops Poops!
*sigh* time to raid the fridge......
Once upon a time......
Why did she grab her tit?
Does he resemble either of the people in the picture? If so move out!
*sigh*.... Hivemind *unzips*
Shouldn't that be his shirt you're not in the mood for?
A lot of memories in those photos, Yeah I'm old!
Totally YES!
He gets in to a lot of fights
I want one!!!
Cool work gave me a really great idea for new snake display tanks thank you!
How did you know I was getting bored with my old backgrounds? Some seriously excellent stuff here thanks!
yeah those buildings do rather spoil the view of that loverly green energy site.
It'll all be reposted tommorow!
umm neither Paul Hogan (the actor who played Crocodile Dundee) or Stewie the original are dead
I,m an Aussie and even from over here it's clear who your best hope is.
Agreed, but at least you know you have your own best interests at heart.
Don't take advice from strangers? Seriously everyone does it differently.... I just stuck to routine and tried to forget.
Hillary Clinton?
Where is the one behind it coming from?
Slitherus cuntus in the picture is actually Oxyuranus microlepidotus the inland taipan, the most venomous snake in the world.
how about "Slippery when wet"?
Nah its okay I'd rather have my wife thanks
Yep any saturday
I still own some of that suff, guess I'll go order a coffin now....
This is why Boxers are considered a rare delicacy in Australia
Thanks for a great idea
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
And that little critter can sink them an inch into hardwood!
Not oops Poops!
*sigh* time to raid the fridge......
Once upon a time......
Why did she grab her tit?
Does he resemble either of the people in the picture? If so move out!
*sigh*.... Hivemind *unzips*
Shouldn't that be his shirt you're not in the mood for?
A lot of memories in those photos, Yeah I'm old!
Totally YES!
He gets in to a lot of fights
I want one!!!
Cool work gave me a really great idea for new snake display tanks thank you!
How did you know I was getting bored with my old backgrounds? Some seriously excellent stuff here thanks!
yeah those buildings do rather spoil the view of that loverly green energy site.