1807 pts ยท July 28, 2013
Don't be a race bating cuck. You know exactly what he means.
.
Boom, roasted.
I like your accomplishment the best.
You're definitely talking about your schlong.
How do you penguin boil an egg?
Yoda gets my dick super hard.
Schwiiiing
I am too
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT
Both seconds of it.
CFB Stadacona
Booooooooooooooooo!!!
the fuck is that???
I laughed my ass off...I'm so sorry.
Why doesn't this shit ever happen to me?
Really?
Which ones the girlfriend?
Poor little guys :(
so they have a floral pattern or something?
Then US MREs must be fucking brutal. Because ours are fuccckkkiiinnnng disgustingggggg.
You're right, people who don't have a lot of money don't deserve steak. Fucking peasants eh?
Invading someone's world.
I hear stupid shit like this all the time. Jealous American's can't accept their system sucks.
Winter?
Assumed you were some lazy dickbag. My bad.
Get a job.
Don't be a race bating cuck. You know exactly what he means.
.
Boom, roasted.
I like your accomplishment the best.
You're definitely talking about your schlong.
How do you penguin boil an egg?
Yoda gets my dick super hard.
Schwiiiing
I am too
.
.
.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT
Both seconds of it.
CFB Stadacona
Booooooooooooooooo!!!
the fuck is that???
I laughed my ass off...I'm so sorry.
Why doesn't this shit ever happen to me?
Really?
Which ones the girlfriend?
Poor little guys :(
so they have a floral pattern or something?
Then US MREs must be fucking brutal. Because ours are fuccckkkiiinnnng disgustingggggg.
You're right, people who don't have a lot of money don't deserve steak. Fucking peasants eh?
Invading someone's world.
I hear stupid shit like this all the time. Jealous American's can't accept their system sucks.
Winter?
Assumed you were some lazy dickbag. My bad.
Get a job.