4748 pts · September 13, 2014
I'm her teacher, gonna have to call you in for a talk. Bubbles is the class pet and we have concerns
As a friend, watch blackadder, then you can hear this quote in all comedic glory
Who?
Ahh my bad, didn't recognise him.
I think that's a different man, from the pictures I've seen on twitter.
Mate, wait until you see cars... Game changer
I'm from Essex uk and we use that. 'some big fuck off hill is in the way, so I can't cycle'
2 pi r is the circumference and the cosine of 2pi is 1
Wait I meant to put (4pi/2) isn't 1, which it still isn't. (4pi/2) = 2pi = 6.283 roughly.
5pi/2 isn't 1
Wait what's the third? I get the apu catchphrase one and the sex one, but the third is lost on me
I spent about 3 or 4 minutes looking back and forth, only to find out it wasn't a spot the difference by looking at the comments for clues.
Turns out it says "baby yet!", not "baby yeti".
Its anywhere apart from wales ireland and south east england
A couple of sources stated that, but it turns out the watched the trailer for the second season that began that date.
Dont scroll into the comment section of a GOT post and open a comment thread about what's going on in the post if you want to avoid spoilers
I think that to make it led slikely to be fake
Is there a marvel equivalent to that Pokemon Sherlock crossover because I need that in my life?
Yet more proof batman is the best DC character (other than my fave taskmaster).
I learnt to watch and love archer, Rick and Morty, and scrubs from imgur and I loved them all yet I struggle with this, is it good?
My guess would be they ruined a classic villain by giving him a whiney bitch prequel, whereas Kylo Ren was designed with growth in mind.
C, a disorder would be ruining his life and C means he is organised and likes routine without it being severe enough to be a disorder
Brooklyn 99
¿QUÉ? BILLY JEAN
It's her faith or family/social norm. Are you against her because her beliefs are different to yours? That's hypocritical and petty
But nothing in this photo says this is from one of those countries or is made by someone of shared beliefs
You can't base generalisations of religions and races off of the worst examples. All races or religions have had monsters and paragons (2/2)
You know some backward people don't make a culture? Some Muslims may see western media as more oppressive and vulgar representation (1/2)
The mascot is so tall it can probably be seen over the partition
Or she'll specify the funeral arrangements and it'll be until a couple of days after.
I'm her teacher, gonna have to call you in for a talk. Bubbles is the class pet and we have concerns
As a friend, watch blackadder, then you can hear this quote in all comedic glory
Who?
Ahh my bad, didn't recognise him.
I think that's a different man, from the pictures I've seen on twitter.
Mate, wait until you see cars... Game changer
I'm from Essex uk and we use that. 'some big fuck off hill is in the way, so I can't cycle'
2 pi r is the circumference and the cosine of 2pi is 1
Wait I meant to put (4pi/2) isn't 1, which it still isn't. (4pi/2) = 2pi = 6.283 roughly.
5pi/2 isn't 1
Wait what's the third? I get the apu catchphrase one and the sex one, but the third is lost on me
I spent about 3 or 4 minutes looking back and forth, only to find out it wasn't a spot the difference by looking at the comments for clues.
Turns out it says "baby yet!", not "baby yeti".
Its anywhere apart from wales ireland and south east england
A couple of sources stated that, but it turns out the watched the trailer for the second season that began that date.
Dont scroll into the comment section of a GOT post and open a comment thread about what's going on in the post if you want to avoid spoilers
I think that to make it led slikely to be fake
Is there a marvel equivalent to that Pokemon Sherlock crossover because I need that in my life?
Yet more proof batman is the best DC character (other than my fave taskmaster).
I learnt to watch and love archer, Rick and Morty, and scrubs from imgur and I loved them all yet I struggle with this, is it good?
My guess would be they ruined a classic villain by giving him a whiney bitch prequel, whereas Kylo Ren was designed with growth in mind.
C, a disorder would be ruining his life and C means he is organised and likes routine without it being severe enough to be a disorder
Brooklyn 99
¿QUÉ? BILLY JEAN
It's her faith or family/social norm. Are you against her because her beliefs are different to yours? That's hypocritical and petty
But nothing in this photo says this is from one of those countries or is made by someone of shared beliefs
You can't base generalisations of religions and races off of the worst examples. All races or religions have had monsters and paragons (2/2)
You know some backward people don't make a culture? Some Muslims may see western media as more oppressive and vulgar representation (1/2)
The mascot is so tall it can probably be seen over the partition
Or she'll specify the funeral arrangements and it'll be until a couple of days after.