2762 pts ยท May 30, 2015
Artist and basketball player from Alaska
You're on the right track
Dubya Dubya E Supa Slam
He tosses and turns at the sounds of thunder... but I got water meloon to soothe my slumber
As an Alaskan, you're dead wrong
I would but I don't know who it was, im sorry
Just... attach it too the hose, turn it on and once it gets wet... it'll come off
OHmg!!!1!11!!1!!!!
Homer
Also no made by this guy
High four*
1st isnt faked, he zoomed in while doing the pictures
My God that was mesmerizing
The thing about Frederick the great is somewhat true. He didn't coffee, but he forced his army to switch from coffee to beer in order (1/2)
At least they are all having fun
Calligraphy brush*
I've never thought of them like this, this is cool
.
Im pretty sure most dogs do this
The kid still should have not been stupid enough to run into the street with speeding traffic coming towards him
Where can one buy a set like that?
8==D -- {()} is an alien boarding his spaceship
The popcorn one never works
Ok, good
WORLD STARR
The feet has always worked for me and my family, strange
Is it on Netflix?
Thank you, I knew it looked familiar
Is that a rock? I'll jump over it!
It means your head out of water but your body still in. The freezing temperatures will cause you to pass out so you have 15-45 min to escape
at the last possible moment beofre getting out and swimming out and to the surface.
You're on the right track
Dubya Dubya E Supa Slam
He tosses and turns at the sounds of thunder... but I got water meloon to soothe my slumber
As an Alaskan, you're dead wrong
I would but I don't know who it was, im sorry
Just... attach it too the hose, turn it on and once it gets wet... it'll come off
OHmg!!!1!11!!1!!!!
Homer
Also no made by this guy
High four*
1st isnt faked, he zoomed in while doing the pictures
My God that was mesmerizing
The thing about Frederick the great is somewhat true. He didn't coffee, but he forced his army to switch from coffee to beer in order (1/2)
At least they are all having fun
Calligraphy brush*
I've never thought of them like this, this is cool
.
Im pretty sure most dogs do this
The kid still should have not been stupid enough to run into the street with speeding traffic coming towards him
Where can one buy a set like that?
8==D -- {()} is an alien boarding his spaceship
The popcorn one never works
Ok, good
WORLD STARR
The feet has always worked for me and my family, strange
Is it on Netflix?
Thank you, I knew it looked familiar
Is that a rock? I'll jump over it!
It means your head out of water but your body still in. The freezing temperatures will cause you to pass out so you have 15-45 min to escape
at the last possible moment beofre getting out and swimming out and to the surface.