1489 pts ยท November 7, 2012
Whose fucking idea was this?
It's called "Rumpelstiltskin". Shake beer, smash on forehead, makes a hole in side of can and you chug it from that hole
The Pope came to mexico and the dog followed the pope-mobile
You can visit Lascaux II which is near it and is an exact replica though...
Do you show up to funerals and make fun of people for not bringing the person back to life?
oldschool.runescape.com
Also worked at Geek Squad, every person has to sign something when they drop their computer off and one part says we will report CP to cops
Phi Alpha
Wait what? The embargo isn't lifted yet I thought...
Had to wear a heart monitor because of palpitations, cut down on energy drinks and problem solved
dat pahoehoe flow
Waiting for one from ISIS
MFW I haven't fed my neopets in 15 years
wat u gon do about it m8?
Yes it is...
As someone who had a house fire: Actually fire departments do bill you for putting out a fire.
Agreed, there are so many other local pubs you could go to instead
I love QT. The only gas station I know of that is consistently clean/safe and stocked
Bud light is a special occasion for me...
Boxers fracture...Had one a few months ago, not as cool of a story though. Punched a wall that wasn't harming anyone
do she got a booty? she scooby doobie do!
BTG-ception
At least he isn't so hungover where he can't eat anything
His tweet after last night's episode: https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/473288824781815808
Welcome to /b/
The Fox and the Hound
Tod*
You in the car: http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/illallowit.gif
Last time I drank this, I broke my hand. That was a month ago...
Its awesome how I'm pretty much growing with Bill Nye. Back in the day I was interested in the experiments, and now he disproves creationism
Whose fucking idea was this?
It's called "Rumpelstiltskin". Shake beer, smash on forehead, makes a hole in side of can and you chug it from that hole
The Pope came to mexico and the dog followed the pope-mobile
You can visit Lascaux II which is near it and is an exact replica though...
Do you show up to funerals and make fun of people for not bringing the person back to life?
oldschool.runescape.com
Also worked at Geek Squad, every person has to sign something when they drop their computer off and one part says we will report CP to cops
Phi Alpha
Wait what? The embargo isn't lifted yet I thought...
Had to wear a heart monitor because of palpitations, cut down on energy drinks and problem solved
dat pahoehoe flow
Waiting for one from ISIS
MFW I haven't fed my neopets in 15 years
wat u gon do about it m8?
Yes it is...
As someone who had a house fire: Actually fire departments do bill you for putting out a fire.
Agreed, there are so many other local pubs you could go to instead
I love QT. The only gas station I know of that is consistently clean/safe and stocked
Bud light is a special occasion for me...
Boxers fracture...Had one a few months ago, not as cool of a story though. Punched a wall that wasn't harming anyone
do she got a booty? she scooby doobie do!
BTG-ception
At least he isn't so hungover where he can't eat anything
His tweet after last night's episode: https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/473288824781815808
Welcome to /b/
The Fox and the Hound
Tod*
You in the car: http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/illallowit.gif
Last time I drank this, I broke my hand. That was a month ago...
Its awesome how I'm pretty much growing with Bill Nye. Back in the day I was interested in the experiments, and now he disproves creationism