569 pts ยท June 12, 2014
ugh.
Thank you @prosperouscheat !!!!!!
@sodamnawesome thank you thank you thank you!
He is perfectly healthy and loves to run around and play
Unfortunately a lot of dogs at shelters are abandoned by their original owners when they grow 'too big' / they aren't cute puppies anymore.
Washington County
There are plans to rebuild on the property, we all would like to have it be used by the whole extended family again. There are 18.5 acres
No, no, no, I LOVED IT.
Thank you @Katalysta
A week before my senior prom, I was in NYC and I asked my waiter to be my date on the receipt. He was honored, but also 26 years old.
im here too!
Mashpee!
....the gun can't go off when it's opened like that. My dad (the guy in the picture) is also a range safety officer, so he knows safety.
Its a smile! He just realized that it was dinner time
+1 for partial citation
When I was younger, I used to call it the "drunk drawer"
I'm in college and every cute pet post just makes me miss my two crazy dogs at home. I haven't seen them in 11 weeks.
Thank you @prosperouscheat !!!!!!
@sodamnawesome thank you thank you thank you!
He is perfectly healthy and loves to run around and play
Unfortunately a lot of dogs at shelters are abandoned by their original owners when they grow 'too big' / they aren't cute puppies anymore.
Washington County
There are plans to rebuild on the property, we all would like to have it be used by the whole extended family again. There are 18.5 acres
No, no, no, I LOVED IT.
Thank you @Katalysta
A week before my senior prom, I was in NYC and I asked my waiter to be my date on the receipt. He was honored, but also 26 years old.
im here too!
Mashpee!
....the gun can't go off when it's opened like that. My dad (the guy in the picture) is also a range safety officer, so he knows safety.
Its a smile! He just realized that it was dinner time
+1 for partial citation
When I was younger, I used to call it the "drunk drawer"
I'm in college and every cute pet post just makes me miss my two crazy dogs at home. I haven't seen them in 11 weeks.