22995 pts ยท November 9, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCqRmx3Dnw
Did you ring?
Bioware.
Chocolate SOUCE
Don't feel too comfortable going anywhere past 75 in a Suburban. Kind of a killing machine at that point
When you're going 70+ and then semis stack on the right lane, the guys going 50 in their lane decide to pass and then clog further.
Pretentious 16 year old brand
I love the "but it's day one" thing. Classic.
"catched in tape"
I thought that was a tire iron in the thumbnail
You must be real fun at parties.
I mean, he is supposed to be BADLY photoshopped Michael Cera
No, it used to be like that. They actually added a physical ending now.
There's something about this I love.
What'd you say about me?
Welcome to the "changing-your-name-just-for-one-post" club, man.
Time two sheep
I'm calling Gabe
*wax the knife. you was not the knife
I like that you even included the part where you was the knife. Good work, man.
4K when you don't have 4K is basically aliasing
Did you ring?
Bioware.
Chocolate SOUCE
Don't feel too comfortable going anywhere past 75 in a Suburban. Kind of a killing machine at that point
When you're going 70+ and then semis stack on the right lane, the guys going 50 in their lane decide to pass and then clog further.
Pretentious 16 year old brand
I love the "but it's day one" thing. Classic.
"catched in tape"
I thought that was a tire iron in the thumbnail
You must be real fun at parties.
I mean, he is supposed to be BADLY photoshopped Michael Cera
No, it used to be like that. They actually added a physical ending now.
There's something about this I love.
What'd you say about me?
Welcome to the "changing-your-name-just-for-one-post" club, man.
Time two sheep
I'm calling Gabe
*wax the knife. you was not the knife
I like that you even included the part where you was the knife. Good work, man.
4K when you don't have 4K is basically aliasing