2810 pts · June 2, 2017
> is either plotting to, or actively trying to kill me.
I suppose I could bear with the necessary evil of being with my father to try the Vancouver area. I don't like waiting with something that >
Already tried that. Called everyone and got told either the dentist was out, didn't do extractions, or they are booked months out.
I've tried calling everywhere and everyone. No dice.
Yeah, the tooth itself is a *bit* wiggly so I don't think it would be TOO close to the higher price, but even in Aberdeen, there's no dice.
Not sure I see the connection here? But the closest one is in Seattle, and that's still a 4-5 hour bus ride.
Aha, you would think it would be that simple. But I live in a VERY cramped duplex with my mother and brother.
Oh deerー
No, definitely! I don't have a stigma around NSFW art, it's just as valid as any other kind of art (except AI "art" and "artists").
If my Hiragana is right, then that's in Japan. And in soup shops in Japan, seats are valuable realestate. Get in, get food, get out.
The writing actually looks to have some Hiragana (Japanese), so... Asian, yes. China, no.
"sKyWaRd SwOrD bAd" Honestly, it wasn't all that bad, I enjoyed it quite thoroughly, even if it was wonky sometimes. Polish =/= fun
and 2) When the chicken is overcooked; dry and stringy. Since I have started cooking, my chicken has been very juicy and a definite upgrade.
While technically true, I find it can have two levels of chicken doneness. 1) Is where it is cooked to recommended temperature
Will try it next time!
I mean, you could make your own buttery buscuit dough with cannabutter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really? I never would have thought of that! I'll have to do that next time I make a potpie.
Is #4 popular? If, so I have some news to break to them.
"You are not a clown, you are the entire circus!"
Found the MAGAt.
Un-friggin-believable!
Alfie? Yes. I highly suggest going Incognito.
Heh. I'm not suicidal. In fact, I want to stay as far away from death as possible. Or stop thinking about it.
Technically, they weren't *dead* dead (brain death). But they described what they experienced as bliss. No thoughts. Just rest.
Presumably it's the "Ghost In The Shell" anime, from the look of it.
Crow of Judgement...?
Do *NOT* fuck the mouse.
But... But Rich People's Yacht Money!!! :(
> is either plotting to, or actively trying to kill me.
I suppose I could bear with the necessary evil of being with my father to try the Vancouver area. I don't like waiting with something that >
Already tried that. Called everyone and got told either the dentist was out, didn't do extractions, or they are booked months out.
I've tried calling everywhere and everyone. No dice.
Yeah, the tooth itself is a *bit* wiggly so I don't think it would be TOO close to the higher price, but even in Aberdeen, there's no dice.
Not sure I see the connection here? But the closest one is in Seattle, and that's still a 4-5 hour bus ride.
Aha, you would think it would be that simple. But I live in a VERY cramped duplex with my mother and brother.
Oh deerー
No, definitely! I don't have a stigma around NSFW art, it's just as valid as any other kind of art (except AI "art" and "artists").
If my Hiragana is right, then that's in Japan. And in soup shops in Japan, seats are valuable realestate. Get in, get food, get out.
The writing actually looks to have some Hiragana (Japanese), so... Asian, yes. China, no.
"sKyWaRd SwOrD bAd" Honestly, it wasn't all that bad, I enjoyed it quite thoroughly, even if it was wonky sometimes. Polish =/= fun
and 2) When the chicken is overcooked; dry and stringy. Since I have started cooking, my chicken has been very juicy and a definite upgrade.
While technically true, I find it can have two levels of chicken doneness. 1) Is where it is cooked to recommended temperature
Will try it next time!
I mean, you could make your own buttery buscuit dough with cannabutter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really? I never would have thought of that! I'll have to do that next time I make a potpie.
Is #4 popular? If, so I have some news to break to them.
"You are not a clown, you are the entire circus!"
Found the MAGAt.
Un-friggin-believable!
Alfie? Yes. I highly suggest going Incognito.
Heh. I'm not suicidal. In fact, I want to stay as far away from death as possible. Or stop thinking about it.
Technically, they weren't *dead* dead (brain death). But they described what they experienced as bliss. No thoughts. Just rest.
Presumably it's the "Ghost In The Shell" anime, from the look of it.
Crow of Judgement...?
Do *NOT* fuck the mouse.
But... But Rich People's Yacht Money!!! :(