13851 pts · August 20, 2015
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/v_forvalentin/
Thank you! ??
Hard to explain via text
The newest Tomb Raider would be sweet.
That's freedom pals
Yeah? ????
Yes! That's what i thought of my own art
Thanks mate!
But doesnt crabman normally have a bad haircut??
It's up to you have you see it. I see it as a guys saying goodbye to a dying friend.
Will do!
Thank you so much
Thank you so much!
Yeah, it will even get me confused
+1
Thank you so much sir!
Lol, sorry mate...
Artist name: v for valentin • Instagram: v_forvalentin
https://media.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif
thanks!
Hehe, thanks mate! :D
Lol. It does take some time to do, and im pretty busy atm. So i dont know if i can right now.
We han figure something out, if you pm me, yes.
Uhm, yeah why not both!
I might do it
I dont really, but thanks!
Thanks sir!
Thanks! Yeah, they are suppose to be funny.
I hope you guys might enjoy it, otherwise have a great weekend.
Yes. I can send you the digital copy, in the size you want, so you can print it at your local printing shop.
Thank you! ??
Hard to explain via text
The newest Tomb Raider would be sweet.
That's freedom pals
Yeah? ????
Yes! That's what i thought of my own art
Thanks mate!
But doesnt crabman normally have a bad haircut??
It's up to you have you see it. I see it as a guys saying goodbye to a dying friend.
Will do!
Thank you so much
Thank you so much!
Yeah, it will even get me confused
+1
Thank you so much sir!
Lol, sorry mate...
Artist name: v for valentin • Instagram: v_forvalentin
https://media.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif
thanks!
Hehe, thanks mate! :D
Lol. It does take some time to do, and im pretty busy atm. So i dont know if i can right now.
We han figure something out, if you pm me, yes.
Uhm, yeah why not both!
I might do it
+1
I dont really, but thanks!
Thanks sir!
Thanks! Yeah, they are suppose to be funny.
I hope you guys might enjoy it, otherwise have a great weekend.
Yes. I can send you the digital copy, in the size you want, so you can print it at your local printing shop.