3915 pts ยท April 18, 2013
I am a mere man, just like everyone else. I strive to be positive because being negative never got anybody anywhere.
It's...it's Caine. He isn't a walking stick.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't more interested in the man's story than that of the troop.
Creationists: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1418126/buddy-the-elf-gif-3-o.gif
Ken Ham's world view:
Because ART. That's why.
Your name is the binary for "doge". Such smart. Many numbers. wow.
Games Dean?
children. I know that the Jews and the oppressed were systematically slaughtered, but don't forget about the countless others as well.
men lost at war, about 14 million for Russia, several million for Germany itself and more millions, and think of all the orphaned
13 million innocents, in the addition to countless millions of civilian casualties to murder, starvation and sickness, the numerous
Is...is that an Imperial snowflake?
You should try your luck in Philadelphia if you think DC is bad with one way streets.
Wow, that person was all like http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/facts.gif
You clever bastard.
http://youtu.be/VCHhLX0_Fl8?t=26s
The scary part is that they've only been dating for a week.
I spelled doppelganger wrong...I have failed you.
But the stoats have the last laugh.
I just wanted to take this moment, to thank you for being you.
Did you make him a batch of cookies too?
I hope the convention room has titanium white walls.
Sums up their season pretty accurately.
http://img.pandawhale.com/76513-Clint-Eastwood-YES-head-nod-gi-nzlE.gif
Did cowboys have muskets? Why does he have a musket? Maybe he knows he only needs one shot.
fjord*
I...I love your username.
"Good girl"? she is the most intelligent woman I have seen on the national stage in a long while. she is amazing
Why has this not hit front page yet?
It's...it's Caine. He isn't a walking stick.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't more interested in the man's story than that of the troop.
Creationists: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1418126/buddy-the-elf-gif-3-o.gif
Ken Ham's world view:
Because ART. That's why.
Your name is the binary for "doge". Such smart. Many numbers. wow.
Games Dean?
children. I know that the Jews and the oppressed were systematically slaughtered, but don't forget about the countless others as well.
men lost at war, about 14 million for Russia, several million for Germany itself and more millions, and think of all the orphaned
13 million innocents, in the addition to countless millions of civilian casualties to murder, starvation and sickness, the numerous
Is...is that an Imperial snowflake?
You should try your luck in Philadelphia if you think DC is bad with one way streets.
Wow, that person was all like http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/facts.gif
You clever bastard.
http://youtu.be/VCHhLX0_Fl8?t=26s
The scary part is that they've only been dating for a week.
I spelled doppelganger wrong...I have failed you.
But the stoats have the last laugh.
I just wanted to take this moment, to thank you for being you.
Did you make him a batch of cookies too?
I hope the convention room has titanium white walls.
Sums up their season pretty accurately.
http://img.pandawhale.com/76513-Clint-Eastwood-YES-head-nod-gi-nzlE.gif
Did cowboys have muskets? Why does he have a musket? Maybe he knows he only needs one shot.
fjord*
I...I love your username.
"Good girl"? she is the most intelligent woman I have seen on the national stage in a long while. she is amazing
Why has this not hit front page yet?