90913 pts ยท March 15, 2013
Nothing of worth
like it would be impossible to think of a better comment than this
keep thinking about quitting my office job and following a more artistic passion. But don't have the courage or the skill for that
yeah I wasn't seeing it
neat concept, good luck on the challenge
nice haul!
the science checks out
#2 sus for that mirror pick, shouldn't be able to see your reflection
nice gifts
imagine all of the casseroles
that's really good for trash
planning to do one a day for the year?
I usually have the opposite effect
great legs
will do, but if you need it soon you can just copy both in paint and combine the 2
can't remember where I had it, I got this one though
great idea, I'll try for that tmr if I find a good gif
I like it
this gif is a lot longer then I though it'd be
I dig giant robots
Dunno why I was mentioned here but I haven't been on imgur for a while
Wing's my favorite
I know the feel OP, my last OC got -8 points before I gave up
they make my knees weak
The aliens were my favorite to collect, I think I still got them somewhere
This is literally my favorite post
same for me
mine too
like it would be impossible to think of a better comment than this
keep thinking about quitting my office job and following a more artistic passion. But don't have the courage or the skill for that
yeah I wasn't seeing it
neat concept, good luck on the challenge
nice haul!
the science checks out
#2 sus for that mirror pick, shouldn't be able to see your reflection
nice gifts
imagine all of the casseroles
that's really good for trash
planning to do one a day for the year?
I usually have the opposite effect
great legs
will do, but if you need it soon you can just copy both in paint and combine the 2
can't remember where I had it, I got this one though
great idea, I'll try for that tmr if I find a good gif
I like it
this gif is a lot longer then I though it'd be
I dig giant robots
Dunno why I was mentioned here but I haven't been on imgur for a while
Wing's my favorite
I know the feel OP, my last OC got -8 points before I gave up
they make my knees weak
The aliens were my favorite to collect, I think I still got them somewhere
This is literally my favorite post
same for me
mine too