33412 pts ยท May 10, 2015
It is the same video just mirrors, right? I think the brightness was increased here but I think it is the same video.
I see that the subtitles are strategically placed
Is he less cool than Elon? That's a question for the philosophers to ponder.
So beautiful. I hope that's what I see when my EV catches fire.
There are many horrible ways to die, but I'm glad being eaten alive is usually not near the top of the list for humans.
I love Lina Khan.
Remember when "Don't be evil" was Google's corporate motto? Sergey doesn't.
17 hours in a Dutch oven? Can't imagine the smell.
Or just lower the window a bit so the car stops trying to lower and raise the window.
Rizin (and PrideFC before it) allows soccer kicks to the head of a downed opponent, in addition to stomps and knees.
I really wished Musk didn't pussy out in doing a cage match with Zuck. I would have loved watching these 2 jerk offs punch each other in the face.
Just last weekend I removed the Pioneer 7" retractable screen DVD headunit I installed 23 years ago because I lost the detectable faceplate.
I love that they made the housing of the TurboGrafx-16 twice as big as the PC Engine but with the same internals for the sole purpose of making it larger in size to make it seem more capable to Americans
Makes no difference to the ignorant masses. There are still imbeciles that insist on pronouncing GIF wrong even though the inventor specifically tells you how to say it. Stupid people will be stupid.
I love how the tape dispenser is just a giant version of the white out tape dispenser
Where do you get 9000lbs from? The heaviest version is 6843lbs. The Cybertruck is a ridiculous monstrosity, no need to make up fake stats for it.
I prefer the South Park take on this. Let's get all of the parents' toothbrushes.
Wouldn't murderous be the better word to use instead of murdering? It sounds like it's saying Israel is killing fanatical cunts rather than them being fanatical cunts.
I can't help but see the Iranian skeleton Angelina Joile
If my name was Sean and you kept calling me "Seen", then you are pronouncing my name wrong. GIF is pronounced Jif because the person who named it wanted it to be pronounced that way and to say it any other way would be saying it wrong.
15 more years and you'll have to stop using this meme
Where's the girl that writes stuff on cars with an angle grinder?
https://x.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1324833534461333507Here's the tweet straight from the source
Just following Putin's lead.
I have been looking for confirmation of this for years. When I was a kid, I had a neighbor who showed this to me but It was so long ago I don't know if I was mis-remembering this or not. I have searched for this occasionally throughout the years but could never find anything about it. The guy in this vid did it with the redesigned NES but my neighbor did it on the original, don't remember how he yanked out the cartridge tho. I can finally rest knowing this is real.
Why do you state her height as if she was short? It would make sense if Taylor Swift was 4'11", but at 5'11" she is much taller than your average American woman.
Flat 4
How did the brown shirt guy teleport to the back seat?
Hot take: FFVII is a bottom tier FF. It is only so beloved because it was many people's first FF.
It is the same video just mirrors, right? I think the brightness was increased here but I think it is the same video.
I see that the subtitles are strategically placed
Is he less cool than Elon? That's a question for the philosophers to ponder.
So beautiful. I hope that's what I see when my EV catches fire.
There are many horrible ways to die, but I'm glad being eaten alive is usually not near the top of the list for humans.
I love Lina Khan.
Remember when "Don't be evil" was Google's corporate motto? Sergey doesn't.
17 hours in a Dutch oven? Can't imagine the smell.
Or just lower the window a bit so the car stops trying to lower and raise the window.
Rizin (and PrideFC before it) allows soccer kicks to the head of a downed opponent, in addition to stomps and knees.
I really wished Musk didn't pussy out in doing a cage match with Zuck. I would have loved watching these 2 jerk offs punch each other in the face.
Just last weekend I removed the Pioneer 7" retractable screen DVD headunit I installed 23 years ago because I lost the detectable faceplate.
I love that they made the housing of the TurboGrafx-16 twice as big as the PC Engine but with the same internals for the sole purpose of making it larger in size to make it seem more capable to Americans
Makes no difference to the ignorant masses. There are still imbeciles that insist on pronouncing GIF wrong even though the inventor specifically tells you how to say it. Stupid people will be stupid.
I love how the tape dispenser is just a giant version of the white out tape dispenser
Where do you get 9000lbs from? The heaviest version is 6843lbs. The Cybertruck is a ridiculous monstrosity, no need to make up fake stats for it.
I prefer the South Park take on this. Let's get all of the parents' toothbrushes.
Wouldn't murderous be the better word to use instead of murdering? It sounds like it's saying Israel is killing fanatical cunts rather than them being fanatical cunts.
I can't help but see the Iranian skeleton Angelina Joile
If my name was Sean and you kept calling me "Seen", then you are pronouncing my name wrong. GIF is pronounced Jif because the person who named it wanted it to be pronounced that way and to say it any other way would be saying it wrong.
15 more years and you'll have to stop using this meme
Where's the girl that writes stuff on cars with an angle grinder?
https://x.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1324833534461333507
Here's the tweet straight from the source
Just following Putin's lead.
I have been looking for confirmation of this for years. When I was a kid, I had a neighbor who showed this to me but It was so long ago I don't know if I was mis-remembering this or not. I have searched for this occasionally throughout the years but could never find anything about it. The guy in this vid did it with the redesigned NES but my neighbor did it on the original, don't remember how he yanked out the cartridge tho. I can finally rest knowing this is real.
Why do you state her height as if she was short? It would make sense if Taylor Swift was 4'11", but at 5'11" she is much taller than your average American woman.
Flat 4
How did the brown shirt guy teleport to the back seat?
Hot take: FFVII is a bottom tier FF. It is only so beloved because it was many people's first FF.