953 pts ยท May 22, 2015
Sit on it
Nice
It most certainly is
There's also KFC. Ken's Fried Chicken. Fooled me once.
I think that was the joke
If you like him, check out his podcast "Your Mom's House." Pretty raunchy but funny
Careful if this is OC. A lot of old kits used unsafe amounts of radium.
My worst day in CIVLANT is better than my best day on the sub.
Point.
Not an expert but I doubt anyone will have any consequences due to the amount of waivers those fighters sign.
An MMA fighter recently died after a match and most blame the ref for not stopping the fight sooner. Built up a lot of dome hits.
Interested. Hear*
The most disgusting thing I've read... +1
I'm sure it's fucking dope. Nice.
Surface fleet: Whaaaaaaaaaa
It's got nothing on the big bad beetleborgs
Instead we have engineering and safety concerns. Make science reckless again.
Fuck everyone who doesn't support this.
True depression in the eyes of the kid fucking up his most important meal of the day
Officer in the Navy was named Ian Michael Gay. Loud muffled laughter as he graduated Power School.
Super strong and super naked
Thank you. I. Thought I had heard it wrong all these years.
Where is the inaccuracy?
Good work. I don't have any constructive criticism since I can't draw a hand turkey.
So true but I enjoy them so much
Dunkin Donuts for the uninitiated
Thank you.
This was me when I finished calculus. There's MORE I have to take?
I thought this was a sure thing. RIP post
I remember my first beer.
Thanks. Missed it.
Nice
It most certainly is
There's also KFC. Ken's Fried Chicken. Fooled me once.
I think that was the joke
If you like him, check out his podcast "Your Mom's House." Pretty raunchy but funny
Careful if this is OC. A lot of old kits used unsafe amounts of radium.
My worst day in CIVLANT is better than my best day on the sub.
Point.
Not an expert but I doubt anyone will have any consequences due to the amount of waivers those fighters sign.
An MMA fighter recently died after a match and most blame the ref for not stopping the fight sooner. Built up a lot of dome hits.
Interested. Hear*
The most disgusting thing I've read... +1
I'm sure it's fucking dope. Nice.
Surface fleet: Whaaaaaaaaaa
It's got nothing on the big bad beetleborgs
Instead we have engineering and safety concerns. Make science reckless again.
Fuck everyone who doesn't support this.
True depression in the eyes of the kid fucking up his most important meal of the day
Officer in the Navy was named Ian Michael Gay. Loud muffled laughter as he graduated Power School.
Super strong and super naked
Thank you. I. Thought I had heard it wrong all these years.
Where is the inaccuracy?
Good work. I don't have any constructive criticism since I can't draw a hand turkey.
So true but I enjoy them so much
Dunkin Donuts for the uninitiated
Thank you.
This was me when I finished calculus. There's MORE I have to take?
I thought this was a sure thing. RIP post
I remember my first beer.
Thanks. Missed it.