729 pts ยท March 6, 2013
Me too. I was surprised!
*throws underwear at screen* heyyyyy
Why am I turned on...
I can't tell if I'm attracted to him because he's handsome or because he's talented. Either way ...hey
God ... I'm like oddly attracted to this dude.
like i hope they have a good sex life...together?
RIGHT!
I'd let him pound me.
I do that to beards too but normally we are both naked....
Pretty sure every dick I sucked in HS belonged to a guy who looked exactly like Chase Crawford.
I can't load the remaining images. I cannot do it, it hurts.
As a gay "scientist" and a gay scientist I encourage experiments. Spencer Fox is one of the dudes in this...
It's Spencer Fox in case you were wondering.
The second one is for sure from a gay porn. Pretty hot one too... I mean...
*throws underwear at screen*
I don't watch this but judging by the state of that chest and beard....I should start.
Normally I'm not into bears but I'd let this one feel me up.
Are they ever naked? I'm interested in nakedness...
I know not who the non-pillowed one is but he has my lust. All of it!
You know what's better then 1 best uncle? 2 Best uncles. Call me.
I'm oddly attracted to you
Are you gay? Have you tried!? Try!!!
God dammit you're making the gays look bad! Just because there is a pretty cat human combo you can't break! LOCK IT UP!
10
Well...normally I'm drunk by this point...I'm not sure how it all goes down.
Hey hey...I work alone. Unless you're super hot and/or super charming...then negotiations are open.
sign me up.
Can't help but notice...you're extremely attractive. *throws underwear*
WE ARE POPULAR!
Agreed. Sigh me up for that ne.
Me too. I was surprised!
*throws underwear at screen* heyyyyy
Why am I turned on...
I can't tell if I'm attracted to him because he's handsome or because he's talented. Either way ...hey
God ... I'm like oddly attracted to this dude.
like i hope they have a good sex life...together?
RIGHT!
I'd let him pound me.
I do that to beards too but normally we are both naked....
Pretty sure every dick I sucked in HS belonged to a guy who looked exactly like Chase Crawford.
I can't load the remaining images. I cannot do it, it hurts.
As a gay "scientist" and a gay scientist I encourage experiments. Spencer Fox is one of the dudes in this...
It's Spencer Fox in case you were wondering.
The second one is for sure from a gay porn. Pretty hot one too... I mean...
*throws underwear at screen*
I don't watch this but judging by the state of that chest and beard....I should start.
Normally I'm not into bears but I'd let this one feel me up.
Are they ever naked? I'm interested in nakedness...
I know not who the non-pillowed one is but he has my lust. All of it!
You know what's better then 1 best uncle? 2 Best uncles. Call me.
I'm oddly attracted to you
Are you gay? Have you tried!? Try!!!
God dammit you're making the gays look bad! Just because there is a pretty cat human combo you can't break! LOCK IT UP!
10
Well...normally I'm drunk by this point...I'm not sure how it all goes down.
Hey hey...I work alone. Unless you're super hot and/or super charming...then negotiations are open.
sign me up.
Can't help but notice...you're extremely attractive. *throws underwear*
WE ARE POPULAR!
Agreed. Sigh me up for that ne.