289 pts · April 16, 2017
Let's put a motor on it. R/yardkarts
I just got a new GoPro and this is the first footage. Don’t judge me on it, just testing the camera https://youtu.be/TW2reO9K5UU
Noted
No worries. Texas
Thanks!
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38335
Disk brakes and we made the wheel span as far as we could. It’s 4ft. wide in the rear
Working on it...soon. We still need to put the better carb, springs, and cam on it to really wake it up
For sure. We have a couple of the 420cc motors laying around waiting for the next project
Predator 212cc from Harbor Freight
Just finished it. Still need to make a seat, better gas tank, and kill switch
Great site and I’m on it too. Three things will keep it from running air, fuel, and spark. Check spark and clean the carb. Good luck
What’s exactly wrong? Won’t start, won’t stay running, runs rough? Super nice kart and will be very quick
I ride it on the streets. It should have plates and lights. But I haven't been hassled yet.
Correct
I will work on the shotgun or crossbow holder next
Thanks. It's fun as hell
Thanks. It started out as an old mini bike and built a new motor plate. Added a new motor, bars, and a seat. Still a work in progress.
That's actually the camber that was built into the donor kart. It's straight and solid. We will be adding some plate going down the sides.
I just got a new GoPro and this is the first footage. Don’t judge me on it, just testing the camera https://youtu.be/TW2reO9K5UU
Noted
No worries. Texas
Thanks!
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38335
Thanks!
Disk brakes and we made the wheel span as far as we could. It’s 4ft. wide in the rear
Working on it...soon. We still need to put the better carb, springs, and cam on it to really wake it up
For sure. We have a couple of the 420cc motors laying around waiting for the next project
Predator 212cc from Harbor Freight
Just finished it. Still need to make a seat, better gas tank, and kill switch
Great site and I’m on it too. Three things will keep it from running air, fuel, and spark. Check spark and clean the carb. Good luck
What’s exactly wrong? Won’t start, won’t stay running, runs rough? Super nice kart and will be very quick
I ride it on the streets. It should have plates and lights. But I haven't been hassled yet.
Correct
I will work on the shotgun or crossbow holder next
Thanks. It's fun as hell
Thanks. It started out as an old mini bike and built a new motor plate. Added a new motor, bars, and a seat. Still a work in progress.
That's actually the camber that was built into the donor kart. It's straight and solid. We will be adding some plate going down the sides.