32 pts ยท June 5, 2017
Canadian photo/video student. I was around here before with a different handle.
Agreed. The kind of person who thinks they already know it all and just show up to try and get the qualification.
I'd argue 0% is an accurate representation of their ability. If they can't do it without cheating then they can't do it.
I have to wave people who stopped well before me ALL THE TIME.
Didn't Dylan Roof get the death penalty?
Skimpy chainmail.
Jeez, if she pushed em up much more she'd suffocate.
Personally I find anything larger than 17s out of place.
It makes sense to put larger wheels on a car with big aftermarket brakes, although I agree that people take it way too far.
Took them till 2015 to have independent rear suspension. They actually advertised a 'live rear axle' as a good thing...
Make that a third.
Hold on, I gotta get a new set of pants.
Usually I get people who bring in the old belt off the car, so I just use our measuring tool. Never been wrong.
I've had to do this. Narrow and curved with a larger round section at the end.
Only 5? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT
Telus prepaid plan: Unlimited text (whatever), 150 mins, 250 MB. $37/mo.
Insurance in Ontario for an 18 year old usually starts in the $300 range. I'm on my learner's so if I wanted my own car: $550.
Up here in Canada you can't get driver's ed in school. Separate and costs anywhere from $400-$1000 CAD. Lowers insurance though.
Boat tail didn't come 'round till '71.
Parents have Netflix, and I pay for Amazon Prime. If it's not there, it's swashbuckling time.
Why, oh why did they put Cheetah in Injustice 2 and not this guy? Would've been kickass.
'Stawwwwwwwwwwp'
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Get a Corgi
Don't get caught in a sandstorm...
Agreed. The kind of person who thinks they already know it all and just show up to try and get the qualification.
I'd argue 0% is an accurate representation of their ability. If they can't do it without cheating then they can't do it.
I have to wave people who stopped well before me ALL THE TIME.
Didn't Dylan Roof get the death penalty?
Skimpy chainmail.
Jeez, if she pushed em up much more she'd suffocate.
Personally I find anything larger than 17s out of place.
It makes sense to put larger wheels on a car with big aftermarket brakes, although I agree that people take it way too far.
Took them till 2015 to have independent rear suspension. They actually advertised a 'live rear axle' as a good thing...
Make that a third.
Hold on, I gotta get a new set of pants.
Usually I get people who bring in the old belt off the car, so I just use our measuring tool. Never been wrong.
I've had to do this. Narrow and curved with a larger round section at the end.
Only 5? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT
Telus prepaid plan: Unlimited text (whatever), 150 mins, 250 MB. $37/mo.
Insurance in Ontario for an 18 year old usually starts in the $300 range. I'm on my learner's so if I wanted my own car: $550.
Up here in Canada you can't get driver's ed in school. Separate and costs anywhere from $400-$1000 CAD. Lowers insurance though.
Boat tail didn't come 'round till '71.
Parents have Netflix, and I pay for Amazon Prime. If it's not there, it's swashbuckling time.
Why, oh why did they put Cheetah in Injustice 2 and not this guy? Would've been kickass.
'Stawwwwwwwwwwp'
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Get a Corgi
Don't get caught in a sandstorm...