425 pts · April 17, 2014
Soon to be liked!
This is painful to watch
Beep Beep Beep
Oh shit
I want a giraffe kiss
I count it as exercise
What!?
NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!
I can feel his pain
I think it is sunscreen on the camera lens
Engineers are wizards
http://imgur.com/LmGBfoA
Poo water contacts clean water...
the new generation kids
This makes me feel happy
is this porn?
may be the cutest thing I've seen
Det här var ju bara tragiskt
Look at his pooping face... Oh
Trade dog for elephant?
That stick thing was pretty epic
Saw this on Faceboo, it had 50.000 likes. You deserves better OP!
3d printing is getting out of control
imagine how much such a dog poops
Well fuck you red!
Hello frontpage :)
Boom Knock out!
just aim for the pool
i think it is cute in a weird way
This is painful to watch
Beep Beep Beep
Oh shit
I want a giraffe kiss
I count it as exercise
What!?
NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!
I can feel his pain
I think it is sunscreen on the camera lens
Engineers are wizards
http://imgur.com/LmGBfoA
Poo water contacts clean water...
the new generation kids
This makes me feel happy
is this porn?
may be the cutest thing I've seen
Det här var ju bara tragiskt
Look at his pooping face... Oh
Trade dog for elephant?
Trade dog for elephant?
That stick thing was pretty epic
Saw this on Faceboo, it had 50.000 likes. You deserves better OP!
3d printing is getting out of control
imagine how much such a dog poops
Well fuck you red!
Hello frontpage :)
Boom Knock out!
just aim for the pool
i think it is cute in a weird way