517 pts · February 1, 2017
So, we are all just going to ignore the fact that the one lady has donuts for pockets? Ok. That's cool I guess.
And that kids, how Cadbury bunnies are born
Wheel, snipe, celly, boys!
I haven’t been here the whole time, but I’m glad to be part of it now! #imgur10
Is this prompt how they wrote Birdbox? Because that was literally my first thought.
“If it wasn’t work they wouldn’t call it work! They would call it super-wonderful-crazy-fun time!” -Red Foreman
Best Value!!
I want to believe this is real. I WANT TO BELIEVE!
I wish I had a 360 just so I could play the remastered version of this.
Norway has 13 gold medals and 33 total so far this Olympics. Definitely good at more then just cross country skiing.
I named mine “FreeWifi” for laughs. And I’m surprised at how many people don’t notice the lock.
Everyone always says this guy is slipping. But I’m pretty sure that this is just an angry to be shovelling for the 100th time dance.
Stay Safe @OP
CST. Mike Chernyk Edmonton Police Force. The man is going to be a legend after this.
He did, went to the hospital with stab wounds to his head/face. Discharged less than 24hrs later (source: I live in Edmonton, Canada)
If they crash into the planet, will there be power left to send data back and confirm what the core is made of?
If we win, you must take your sorry aaaassssss back to hell! And also you will have to pay our reeeennt!
The words you scribbled on the walls.
I would tend to agree with them. I live in Alberta and it's a sensitive issue for some but animals don't need to be harmed for entertainment
The bulls and horse to buck during those events. As well as the calf tying events which can injure animals.
From what I know about it (which isn't much) a lot of horses die during the chuck wagon races. And many people are unhappy by how the get...
Holy moly those eyes be menacing!
A moment of calm in the windy city.
I'll never forget that morning.
Stuff like this is the number 1 reason I hate public bathrooms/showers
I'm not crying, you're crying!
I'm a huge hockey fan but I have honestly never been a fan of Hasek or his play style. He made routine saves look highlight of the night.
Kitty cOwls
Mr. Krabs has had some rough years, is he missing an arm?!
So, we are all just going to ignore the fact that the one lady has donuts for pockets? Ok. That's cool I guess.
And that kids, how Cadbury bunnies are born
Wheel, snipe, celly, boys!
I haven’t been here the whole time, but I’m glad to be part of it now! #imgur10
Is this prompt how they wrote Birdbox? Because that was literally my first thought.
“If it wasn’t work they wouldn’t call it work! They would call it super-wonderful-crazy-fun time!” -Red Foreman
Best Value!!
I want to believe this is real. I WANT TO BELIEVE!
I wish I had a 360 just so I could play the remastered version of this.
Norway has 13 gold medals and 33 total so far this Olympics. Definitely good at more then just cross country skiing.
I named mine “FreeWifi” for laughs. And I’m surprised at how many people don’t notice the lock.
Everyone always says this guy is slipping. But I’m pretty sure that this is just an angry to be shovelling for the 100th time dance.
Stay Safe @OP
CST. Mike Chernyk Edmonton Police Force. The man is going to be a legend after this.
He did, went to the hospital with stab wounds to his head/face. Discharged less than 24hrs later (source: I live in Edmonton, Canada)
If they crash into the planet, will there be power left to send data back and confirm what the core is made of?
If we win, you must take your sorry aaaassssss back to hell! And also you will have to pay our reeeennt!
The words you scribbled on the walls.
I would tend to agree with them. I live in Alberta and it's a sensitive issue for some but animals don't need to be harmed for entertainment
The bulls and horse to buck during those events. As well as the calf tying events which can injure animals.
From what I know about it (which isn't much) a lot of horses die during the chuck wagon races. And many people are unhappy by how the get...
Holy moly those eyes be menacing!
A moment of calm in the windy city.
I'll never forget that morning.
Stuff like this is the number 1 reason I hate public bathrooms/showers
I'm not crying, you're crying!
I'm a huge hockey fan but I have honestly never been a fan of Hasek or his play style. He made routine saves look highlight of the night.
Kitty cOwls
Mr. Krabs has had some rough years, is he missing an arm?!