3944 pts · May 5, 2017
I’m so delighted to see this. That movie is so underrated.
*You are not Toonces.
No window for you.
Op
Clownfish in a sea?
No thank you please.
Current mood everyday for as long as I can remember.
Your friends all turned to ash, you’re left to save the dayyyyy
This is amazing, you should be very proud.
But let’s be fair there are places with “good ranch” and I swear it’s a REAL THING.
I am so very jealous of the signed poster. To see him in person... /swoon
You showed me your portal. Pls respond with location.
“No thank you, please.”
That’s Ghost leaving all of Jon Snow’s bullshit behind.
I went to Dave & Buster’s yesterday because of this comment. My local D&B does not have this. :(
And the kiss was totally unscripted. Everyone’s reaction was genuine. He was only supposed to hug him. Lucky Oscar.
That looks like deep fried cheesesteak, and I want a recipe.
Thanks. I hate it.
Semi-related; I constantly think about a reverse look into my life and wondered how many times I almost died.
Is this Whitlock High from AP Bio?
I am crying over Party City wig. Pure gold.
I knowwww this was before he went to the groomer. I promise I’m not a bad ween parent!
Why is the internet like this
Is this for sale?
This warms the cockles of my cold, dead heart. Meeting my half brother for the first time was kinda like this too. <3
Can you drop me and @thedeathbee a link when it becomes available
My kids raised butterflies - one couldn’t fly fast enough and got eaten mid-pathetic-flight. Now they know about Darwinism.
I’m so delighted to see this. That movie is so underrated.
*You are not Toonces.
No window for you.
Op
Clownfish in a sea?
No thank you please.
Current mood everyday for as long as I can remember.
Your friends all turned to ash, you’re left to save the dayyyyy
This is amazing, you should be very proud.
But let’s be fair there are places with “good ranch” and I swear it’s a REAL THING.
I am so very jealous of the signed poster. To see him in person... /swoon
You showed me your portal. Pls respond with location.
“No thank you, please.”
That’s Ghost leaving all of Jon Snow’s bullshit behind.
I went to Dave & Buster’s yesterday because of this comment. My local D&B does not have this. :(
And the kiss was totally unscripted. Everyone’s reaction was genuine. He was only supposed to hug him. Lucky Oscar.
That looks like deep fried cheesesteak, and I want a recipe.
Thanks. I hate it.
Semi-related; I constantly think about a reverse look into my life and wondered how many times I almost died.
Is this Whitlock High from AP Bio?
I am crying over Party City wig. Pure gold.
I knowwww this was before he went to the groomer. I promise I’m not a bad ween parent!
Why is the internet like this
Is this for sale?
This warms the cockles of my cold, dead heart. Meeting my half brother for the first time was kinda like this too. <3
Can you drop me and @thedeathbee a link when it becomes available
My kids raised butterflies - one couldn’t fly fast enough and got eaten mid-pathetic-flight. Now they know about Darwinism.