YourFriendCat

2795 pts · May 19, 2012


Well as someone with POTS I do have to agree with this one. I pass out without salt.

6 months ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 0

He’s too comfortable. That’s how it happens

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Not at all! I’ve had a lot of people tell me “you were already beautiful” and it’s so validating but also I think everyone assumes that this is always done to change the way that we look. For me, it was really all about my health. I was dying and always in pain. I just want people to know my reasonings aren’t because I hated my body.

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thanks so much! Bet you can’t guess what instrument my partner plays 😂

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

YES this is it exactly! I was SICK before. There have been times people have said they don’t understand because I was already beautiful. Like I KNOW! I finally learned to love my body despite our societal norms. I was just sick as hell and it was the only way to not be!

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

It’s a vicious cycle and I feel that completely. I had tried everything but I was to the point of stress fractures. I feel light on my feet now!

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It only took one negative comment for me to one to delete this but I decided the other comments completely overruled it. The imposter syndrome is hard. Like I feel like an imposter with body positivity but I know why I did it and it wasn’t too look “better”. But wow what a difference a year Can make!

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thank you so much!!

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thank you very much! 🥰

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thankfully not 🥹

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

He gets scooped up by eagles regularly and I have to go on a Shrek-like journey to rescue him.

3 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

If you want any tips or advice I am happy to tell you all I’ve learned, good and bad!

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I’m very proud of myself! Who wouldn’t be?

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Same 😂

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks! My partner is a jazz musician

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Pullman, WA generally does!

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It’s a beautiful thing being loved for your soul

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

But now she can walk across a parking lot without needing a break. In fact she can hike the PCT now.

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

He wasn’t starved, I can tell you that much

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thank you so much! This has been the hardest thing I’ve ever done. It required a LOT of therapy. No one Can ever be truly prepared for your taste buds to change, Can never have food and water in the same sitting again, I went a month on liquid alone. Then a month on puréed food. Essentially baby food. This has been a full time job.

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

You got this!

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I get to hike with him now. Win win

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I still have my hippocampus though

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

OH YOU

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

This made me cackle

3 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Hard not to be happy with that cutie next to me 🥹😍

3 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

You all made me feel so special, thank you! Hard for me to post my weight loss stuff because I don’t want anyone to think their value is tied to their weight or that I’m fatphobic. I learned to love my body before my surgery because I promised myself I wasn’t going to do this for the wrong reasons (for me). I did it to be healthy and although it’s far from perfect I’m well on my way to better health.

3 years ago | Likes 124 Dislikes 3

Thank you so much!! 🥹🥹

3 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

My boyfriend does weigh about 145 so not far off! Very thankful he’s still in the pic!

3 years ago | Likes 39 Dislikes 0

Thank you so much!

3 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0