2269 pts ยท August 4, 2014
This is my public profile. Write something about myself
#1 Smack it Smack it in the air
Baby come back -Sokka
Rediciusly Photogenic Siblings
+30 DEX
Damn..
The floor is lava
I love you
AND WE GOT A RAPIST IN LINK IN PARK
Nope
Divide and conquer
Some say he's still falling
Who?
Excellent seeing Kim Davis is doing something good for once
For the watch
Hes a radical rat!
http://imgur.com/IMvGoqG
Hes personally not a bad guy. His views cancel any chance of me voting for him, but other than that hes a cool kat
Avatar Kisu*
I thought it was a lightsaber at first. Was not disappointed w/ end. +1
Well to be fair, He said he'll donate the salary to charity and not just add it to his own
"Dammit Franklin" +1
Hah love it
I love how the source has his face censored and you dont give two shits +1
Sauce?
The Martells of Dorne approve! +1
Bats on strike
"Fuck you" -California
Darth Cob Returns
My safety girl if there is no good content +1
*Unzip*
#1 Smack it Smack it in the air
Baby come back -Sokka
Rediciusly Photogenic Siblings
+30 DEX
Damn..
The floor is lava
I love you
AND WE GOT A RAPIST IN LINK IN PARK
Nope
Divide and conquer
Some say he's still falling
Who?
Excellent seeing Kim Davis is doing something good for once
For the watch
Hes a radical rat!
http://imgur.com/IMvGoqG
Hes personally not a bad guy. His views cancel any chance of me voting for him, but other than that hes a cool kat
Avatar Kisu*
I thought it was a lightsaber at first. Was not disappointed w/ end. +1
Well to be fair, He said he'll donate the salary to charity and not just add it to his own
"Dammit Franklin" +1
Hah love it
I love how the source has his face censored and you dont give two shits +1
Sauce?
The Martells of Dorne approve! +1
Bats on strike
"Fuck you" -California
Darth Cob Returns
My safety girl if there is no good content +1
*Unzip*