1003 pts ยท November 23, 2013
These are old. They're from http://parksandrings.tumblr.com/
Stands for "dimwit"
Sounds like something I'd watch if she weren't 15 YEARS OLD
This is something I would not mind seeing more of!
Mine's that colour, I've never seen it come packaged like that though.
Also, the software industry.
What is a puffin?
Ah, I wasn't aware of that joke. Thank you!
Somebody please help, the joke flew right over my head
Tom Waits reference in the title?
The second law should be inversely proportional, not indirectly proportional. That's why it has 0 points.
I was 99% sure this was going to be a howtobasic
The fact that you're even having this conversation shows a level of self-awareness many fat people don't have. You aren't a piece of shit :)
Can somebody please explain this reference?
Does hell have a ruler then? Or no?
that it was 99.999% pure, rather than Australia's 99.99%. (2/2)
I could have sworn the canadian gold coin was worth more. Maybe it was smaller than I remember. I do remember its claim to fame being (1/2)
7th down on the left - is that the prime logo?
Cool, there are other people in waterloo. What do I do with this information?
My mom has a saying, "an open toilet is an invitation to disaster." It has become a piece of family wisdom, to be passed down generations.
Do you have the password? Or did it not ask you for one?
This is reminiscent of Japan World Cup 3
How the hell did you manage that?
Like hobbits!
Without a doubt the worst book I've ever read.
Are you in Ontario? There was talk of a high school strike but I think now they're planning on it being elementary only if it happens.
Hoping for that teacher strike, probably not going to happen though
Where did you get it?
Welp, I'm feeling lonely now.
If it's the latter then you're right, I feel like I let them down by not working harder.
These are old. They're from http://parksandrings.tumblr.com/
Stands for "dimwit"
Sounds like something I'd watch if she weren't 15 YEARS OLD
This is something I would not mind seeing more of!
Mine's that colour, I've never seen it come packaged like that though.
Also, the software industry.
What is a puffin?
Ah, I wasn't aware of that joke. Thank you!
Somebody please help, the joke flew right over my head
Tom Waits reference in the title?
The second law should be inversely proportional, not indirectly proportional. That's why it has 0 points.
I was 99% sure this was going to be a howtobasic
The fact that you're even having this conversation shows a level of self-awareness many fat people don't have. You aren't a piece of shit :)
Can somebody please explain this reference?
Does hell have a ruler then? Or no?
that it was 99.999% pure, rather than Australia's 99.99%. (2/2)
I could have sworn the canadian gold coin was worth more. Maybe it was smaller than I remember. I do remember its claim to fame being (1/2)
7th down on the left - is that the prime logo?
Cool, there are other people in waterloo. What do I do with this information?
My mom has a saying, "an open toilet is an invitation to disaster." It has become a piece of family wisdom, to be passed down generations.
Do you have the password? Or did it not ask you for one?
This is reminiscent of Japan World Cup 3
How the hell did you manage that?
Like hobbits!
Without a doubt the worst book I've ever read.
Are you in Ontario? There was talk of a high school strike but I think now they're planning on it being elementary only if it happens.
Hoping for that teacher strike, probably not going to happen though
Where did you get it?
Welp, I'm feeling lonely now.
If it's the latter then you're right, I feel like I let them down by not working harder.