2 pts ยท September 7, 2015
I am collecting void filler paper from Amazon for Christmas wrappers this year. Buying wrappers are too wasteful for the environment.
Breaks every plank on the way down
Mainland Chinese person. So can we try to take a more neutral and unbiased view when you are sharing content.
The whole populations. Can I also remind those in HK who are aggressively anti China, to a Westerner you look and speak the same from a (#2
As someone from HK, can I please remind you that whilst the CCP might not act the most ethically, it also does good and cannot represent (#1
I love how some take two
It literally is just a few photo of the police keeping peace for the polling station. The name calling is uncalled for.
That is the truth but people ignore that part. Imgur is a lot more biased than I thought it would be.
This link explains it very well. https://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/qa_sp_gr.html
If you rip their nails out and lay it up you can make a scale armour.
Where is this from?
.
Grandma
I am collecting void filler paper from Amazon for Christmas wrappers this year. Buying wrappers are too wasteful for the environment.
Breaks every plank on the way down
Mainland Chinese person. So can we try to take a more neutral and unbiased view when you are sharing content.
The whole populations. Can I also remind those in HK who are aggressively anti China, to a Westerner you look and speak the same from a (#2
As someone from HK, can I please remind you that whilst the CCP might not act the most ethically, it also does good and cannot represent (#1
I love how some take two
It literally is just a few photo of the police keeping peace for the polling station. The name calling is uncalled for.
That is the truth but people ignore that part. Imgur is a lot more biased than I thought it would be.
This link explains it very well. https://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/qa_sp_gr.html
If you rip their nails out and lay it up you can make a scale armour.
Where is this from?
.
Grandma