2189 pts ยท June 21, 2015
Ya I thought the same thing...
Then sit?
Rehab is for quitters! Jk Haha just been one of those weeks
Thank you. Any other response is insanity. My ex wife always expected people to pull any issues and feelings out of her.
Manuel!!
I liked it. Have an updoot
Haha yea. But a hell of a lot more screams and scrambling and pure horror. Damn
Awwww down votes :(
If they had any run throughs beforehand they should've used warm and then switched it to freezing cold for the real take. "Acting"
As long as its planned before hand and or its not my mics and or if the gig is actually paying awesomely. I could care less.
Or you could just get a life because you think you're been sneaky and funny but really everyone thinks your obnoxious and stupid.
Its the best
Wow i think im in love:-) be you op
So did he not hang back up the key after you asked or are some of these before pictures.
I can never unread that. It was a like losing my virginity all over again.
Basically what happened to me.
Yea that makes sense:) its just both those words get overused wayyy too much in the music industry. Haha and I just push buttons and movemic
Hahahahahahha:-)
I am neither a producer or a dj. And funny you should ask because neither work on the equipment pictured
Pay no mind. This was a test.
Yea wtf!
I bet you're fun at parties
Some things I experienced but didnt even attribute them to my left handness! Cool post!!
I'll have to look into it
You say it like its obvious and isnt screwed up. I guess we'll just have to disagree.
Its a fine line...its good to be proud of ones country but like religion it seems all to often a tool used as a wedge
Great idea! Haha. No Ive just been watching tons of WW2 documentaries..old American movies encouraging the dehumanizing of Japanese etc
Haha i dont think its actually moving.
Ya I thought the same thing...
Then sit?
Rehab is for quitters! Jk Haha just been one of those weeks
Thank you. Any other response is insanity. My ex wife always expected people to pull any issues and feelings out of her.
Manuel!!
I liked it. Have an updoot
Haha yea. But a hell of a lot more screams and scrambling and pure horror. Damn
Awwww down votes :(
If they had any run throughs beforehand they should've used warm and then switched it to freezing cold for the real take. "Acting"
As long as its planned before hand and or its not my mics and or if the gig is actually paying awesomely. I could care less.
Or you could just get a life because you think you're been sneaky and funny but really everyone thinks your obnoxious and stupid.
Its the best
Wow i think im in love:-) be you op
So did he not hang back up the key after you asked or are some of these before pictures.
I can never unread that. It was a like losing my virginity all over again.
Basically what happened to me.
Yea that makes sense:) its just both those words get overused wayyy too much in the music industry. Haha and I just push buttons and movemic
Hahahahahahha:-)
I am neither a producer or a dj. And funny you should ask because neither work on the equipment pictured
Pay no mind. This was a test.
Yea wtf!
I bet you're fun at parties
Some things I experienced but didnt even attribute them to my left handness! Cool post!!
I'll have to look into it
You say it like its obvious and isnt screwed up. I guess we'll just have to disagree.
Its a fine line...its good to be proud of ones country but like religion it seems all to often a tool used as a wedge
Great idea! Haha. No Ive just been watching tons of WW2 documentaries..old American movies encouraging the dehumanizing of Japanese etc
Haha i dont think its actually moving.