3879 pts · September 7, 2012
Very awesome, and clean
I never got pretzels at lunchtime, but everything else is 100% accurate
Anyone know if one like this for BotW
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MontyandPeggie?ref=search_shop_redirect the shop
No, she found someone online that makes them, when I talk to her next I’ll post a link to her.
Gary...
#13 I love the festival of the floating boats
As do I ????
It was a play on words, referring to the size of the D20 not that it actually rolled 20. More of joke rather than an observation.
Holy crit!
I saw this while I was eating a banana thanks a lot
I'm 22, and I can't stand how people my age talk.
I love it!
I've never understood why unusual gibuses are worth so much.
where did you get the little figures there amazing :)
no
What do you mean terrible reputation?
I'm really feeling it!
Try FF: XIV it's wonderful
+1 for Starbomb
right on baby you get an upvote
I can here the slow shopping center elevator music playing in my head.
The Doctor is there so what's the worst that could happen?
NUUUDIST BEEACH
This is older than the Mastersword itself...but take my upvote
Why?
What does the title mean?
MRW I have to get up for work every morning
Neat
Very awesome, and clean
I never got pretzels at lunchtime, but everything else is 100% accurate
Anyone know if one like this for BotW
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MontyandPeggie?ref=search_shop_redirect the shop
No, she found someone online that makes them, when I talk to her next I’ll post a link to her.
Gary...
#13 I love the festival of the floating boats
As do I ????
It was a play on words, referring to the size of the D20 not that it actually rolled 20. More of joke rather than an observation.
Holy crit!
I saw this while I was eating a banana thanks a lot
I'm 22, and I can't stand how people my age talk.
I love it!
I've never understood why unusual gibuses are worth so much.
where did you get the little figures there amazing :)
no
What do you mean terrible reputation?
I'm really feeling it!
Try FF: XIV it's wonderful
+1 for Starbomb
right on baby you get an upvote
I can here the slow shopping center elevator music playing in my head.
The Doctor is there so what's the worst that could happen?
NUUUDIST BEEACH
This is older than the Mastersword itself...but take my upvote
Why?
What does the title mean?
MRW I have to get up for work every morning
Neat