1269 pts ยท January 7, 2016
Shopped!
Got damn that Schwarzenegger burn is 4th degree
Crustacean menstruation station just rolls off the tongue better.
Godbless 2008-2016 Republican Congress, saved us all from this gun-stealing madman. What else might he have accomplished without them?
Notice what?
OVER BOOKED
"I put it right up there somewhere between one of the best and one of the worst."
...Vote in a presidential election...
111 ain't even hot around here. Once it starts topping 115, then things start getting a little uncomfortable.
He knew exactly what he was doing.
I can't understand what the fuck is going on with his eyes!
Yeah, actually. The tsunami waves will roll right underneath you!
And don't get slammed into the side or bottom...
At least 8 beers.
My bad! I misunderstood!
Wow. He said, "It's time to drain the swamp in Washington."
The first image is authentic.
It may look like a dick, but I can assure you it's a cunt.
Two Hunter Bidens? That's some half assed George Foremaning going on there.
+1 for must have
wait wait wait...you can feed 2 million people a meal for 144k$ a day?
That fish is nude! Mark mature or reporte!
The eyebrow game on that woof is strong
Drunk guy can't get out of cardboard box Drunk guy can't get out of cardboard box Drunk guy can't get out of cardboard box
Martha!
I know this will come across as prickish, but it's canon. Spread the word. One love.
Your cat is overinflated.
Shopped!
Got damn that Schwarzenegger burn is 4th degree
Crustacean menstruation station just rolls off the tongue better.
Godbless 2008-2016 Republican Congress, saved us all from this gun-stealing madman. What else might he have accomplished without them?
Notice what?
OVER BOOKED
"I put it right up there somewhere between one of the best and one of the worst."
...Vote in a presidential election...
111 ain't even hot around here. Once it starts topping 115, then things start getting a little uncomfortable.
He knew exactly what he was doing.
I can't understand what the fuck is going on with his eyes!
Yeah, actually. The tsunami waves will roll right underneath you!
And don't get slammed into the side or bottom...
At least 8 beers.
My bad! I misunderstood!
Wow. He said, "It's time to drain the swamp in Washington."
The first image is authentic.
It may look like a dick, but I can assure you it's a cunt.
Two Hunter Bidens? That's some half assed George Foremaning going on there.
+1 for must have
wait wait wait...you can feed 2 million people a meal for 144k$ a day?
That fish is nude! Mark mature or reporte!
The eyebrow game on that woof is strong
Drunk guy can't get out of cardboard box Drunk guy can't get out of cardboard box Drunk guy can't get out of cardboard box
Martha!
I know this will come across as prickish, but it's canon. Spread the word. One love.
Your cat is overinflated.