15337 pts · May 10, 2014
Replacements were filed into the same room 10 min later.
Yea I watched that happen in mass at a previous job. 20 or so people who’d been with the company for 10 years filed out while their
Fucka Fuckos
This is funny but someone in my hometown raped a girl be he thought it would make her love him and now it’s less funny sorry
I really would like it to be.
Think it was visible from space?
This is a bad idea. Nobody forgets it just festers
The spread of the virus depends on two things. 1. How dense the population is. 2. How dense the population is.
What’s funny is my SO and we’re playing fibbage last night and he looked at me knowing it’s my lie but it’s so funny he picks it anyway
Top part: me, learning how to pay my SOs favorite board games. Bottom part: him trying to figure out how I won again.
Anyone know to change the background in Webex for a Mac?
Question this. Collectors are terrible and known to collect on illegal debt. They don’t care.
They told bookings.com. Place is still on the site.
Bookings.com won’t care. My old boss went to a place south that was horrible and they wouldn’t let he and his wife leave without an NDA. Th
I feel like mailmen and cats should be natural friends.
Door till I got the bee. I do not recommend
Don’t do the bee sex thing. Tried it with my SO and found out she was allergic. Got left alone in the room with a bee. She barricaded the
Two
Shelf?
I love how the booty shake is short so it’s not super obvious that jlo can’t shake like shikera
Also fun fact, game was then stolen and turned into a fun game about owning all the shit.
And overall cheaper for IT to fix and maintain over the life
There’s at least one really big study comparing Mac and pc in the workplace. IBM showed the Mac had happier employees with more productivity
Tracking. You’ll know if lost mode gets enabled
A bunch of commercial iOS and Mac doesn’t track your location. If it’s a company device they can find it via lost mode but not constant
Damn. He ruined that shirt for me. I have that shirt.
If you are really the one doing this I’m pretty sure I know you!
Me too.
That’s not what the article actually found it you read it.
Replacements were filed into the same room 10 min later.
Yea I watched that happen in mass at a previous job. 20 or so people who’d been with the company for 10 years filed out while their
Fucka Fuckos
This is funny but someone in my hometown raped a girl be he thought it would make her love him and now it’s less funny sorry
I really would like it to be.
Think it was visible from space?
This is a bad idea. Nobody forgets it just festers
The spread of the virus depends on two things. 1. How dense the population is. 2. How dense the population is.
What’s funny is my SO and we’re playing fibbage last night and he looked at me knowing it’s my lie but it’s so funny he picks it anyway
Top part: me, learning how to pay my SOs favorite board games. Bottom part: him trying to figure out how I won again.
Anyone know to change the background in Webex for a Mac?
Question this. Collectors are terrible and known to collect on illegal debt. They don’t care.
They told bookings.com. Place is still on the site.
Bookings.com won’t care. My old boss went to a place south that was horrible and they wouldn’t let he and his wife leave without an NDA. Th
I feel like mailmen and cats should be natural friends.
Door till I got the bee. I do not recommend
Don’t do the bee sex thing. Tried it with my SO and found out she was allergic. Got left alone in the room with a bee. She barricaded the
Two
Shelf?
I love how the booty shake is short so it’s not super obvious that jlo can’t shake like shikera
Also fun fact, game was then stolen and turned into a fun game about owning all the shit.
And overall cheaper for IT to fix and maintain over the life
There’s at least one really big study comparing Mac and pc in the workplace. IBM showed the Mac had happier employees with more productivity
Tracking. You’ll know if lost mode gets enabled
A bunch of commercial iOS and Mac doesn’t track your location. If it’s a company device they can find it via lost mode but not constant
Damn. He ruined that shirt for me. I have that shirt.
If you are really the one doing this I’m pretty sure I know you!
Me too.
That’s not what the article actually found it you read it.