2143 pts · December 1, 2012
Clearly I didn’t dumb it down far enough
I apologize, let me dumb it down for you. Boobs have milk. We seek it out as babies instinctively for survival. Feet, not so much. Kthanks.
At least boobs serve a purpose, we’re hardwired to seek them out as babies. I’m so curious as to the reasoning behind feet
So not only has the CBP been killing it under Biden but also destroyed Trump’s paltry four year total?? * face palm *
Err necklace*
To be fair, dad may have been encouraging him to break the cop’s car
$39.80 for a 120 page flip book?! Uh yeah, pass.
Caricature. The word you’re looking for is caricature.
This what you’re talking about? https://youtu.be/pjp-qkDuSqk
You’re*
That caption though
I second this
What you say?!
On the bright side, you found out your coworker is a cunt AND she gave your undeserving gift back
Takes a bitch to know a bitch
As a Korean person, there are no Koreans in this reaction video
At*
It’s Tso’s, smart guy
Let us hope
Even the MAGA crowd hates him
Wow, Miguel is an a**hole
urnerTa*
Don’t be so sure. Pence has a lot to lose if he pardons Trump. Future aspirations to be President, for instance, will be out the window
Love it
That’s what happens when you hire 20 yr old interns instead of qualified experts
Makes sense. Appreciate you, bud.
Can someone explain to me the significance of the “F”? Genuinely would like to understand.
Temper tantrump has a better ring to it
Clearly I didn’t dumb it down far enough
I apologize, let me dumb it down for you. Boobs have milk. We seek it out as babies instinctively for survival. Feet, not so much. Kthanks.
At least boobs serve a purpose, we’re hardwired to seek them out as babies. I’m so curious as to the reasoning behind feet
So not only has the CBP been killing it under Biden but also destroyed Trump’s paltry four year total?? * face palm *
Err necklace*
To be fair, dad may have been encouraging him to break the cop’s car
$39.80 for a 120 page flip book?! Uh yeah, pass.
Caricature. The word you’re looking for is caricature.
This what you’re talking about? https://youtu.be/pjp-qkDuSqk
You’re*
That caption though
I second this
What you say?!
On the bright side, you found out your coworker is a cunt AND she gave your undeserving gift back
Takes a bitch to know a bitch
As a Korean person, there are no Koreans in this reaction video
At*
It’s Tso’s, smart guy
Let us hope
Even the MAGA crowd hates him
Wow, Miguel is an a**hole
urnerTa*
Don’t be so sure. Pence has a lot to lose if he pardons Trump. Future aspirations to be President, for instance, will be out the window
Love it
That’s what happens when you hire 20 yr old interns instead of qualified experts
Makes sense. Appreciate you, bud.
Can someone explain to me the significance of the “F”? Genuinely would like to understand.
Temper tantrump has a better ring to it