7867 pts ยท March 21, 2013
then there is a skull between your groin and the ground, while most of your body is at ground level.
as a male: I would never wear this unless I had a cup as well. cuz that's one tantrum away from repeated headbutts to the groin
velour. mmmmmmmm
the gif would have the part where that guy asked someone to hold his beer
yea, pretty much that
surprised Riker isn't on here. facial hair is still hair
this is cute, is what it is.
I want to kiss her on the mouth the way mommies and daddies do. and then other places
/b/ if you think you're tough
its a penis. kinda like last night, but early in the morning
its also on amazon
it is such a glorious movie
Im going to play this on the bigscreen at my next house party, just to see how long it takes to drive everyone insane. or starts a dance pit
Ive been that happy twice in my life. I know, because the depression wont let me forget
didnt he get all dead and ghosted and stuff?
politely decline. if she didnt do anything wrong to you, then there's no need to be rude, but you have every right to decline her following
when you stick your hand in the soup, expect someone to take a nibble
she is singing the song of my penis
+1 for dragon +1 for banana for scale
havent seen that movie in decades
you need better friends
its paint floating on the liquid (not water) that is laid out with a printer. then dip and go
the HR lady wont let me come to work nekkid.
because she's pretty
I approve this post and will now feel dirty and old
I need to post it. message me and I'll link you to my FB stuff
chainmail is the same gear. my sheetmetal working, thats a little different. welding is fun though
I just started leaning that craft (to match up with my other metal working skills). nicely done
life is hard. gotta keep on keepin on. work hard and it may or may not get better. give up, and it never will
there are a lot of guys in to that. not me, but a lot
then there is a skull between your groin and the ground, while most of your body is at ground level.
as a male: I would never wear this unless I had a cup as well. cuz that's one tantrum away from repeated headbutts to the groin
velour. mmmmmmmm
the gif would have the part where that guy asked someone to hold his beer
yea, pretty much that
surprised Riker isn't on here. facial hair is still hair
this is cute, is what it is.
I want to kiss her on the mouth the way mommies and daddies do. and then other places
/b/ if you think you're tough
its a penis. kinda like last night, but early in the morning
its also on amazon
it is such a glorious movie
Im going to play this on the bigscreen at my next house party, just to see how long it takes to drive everyone insane. or starts a dance pit
Ive been that happy twice in my life. I know, because the depression wont let me forget
didnt he get all dead and ghosted and stuff?
politely decline. if she didnt do anything wrong to you, then there's no need to be rude, but you have every right to decline her following
when you stick your hand in the soup, expect someone to take a nibble
she is singing the song of my penis
+1 for dragon +1 for banana for scale
havent seen that movie in decades
you need better friends
its paint floating on the liquid (not water) that is laid out with a printer. then dip and go
the HR lady wont let me come to work nekkid.
because she's pretty
I approve this post and will now feel dirty and old
I need to post it. message me and I'll link you to my FB stuff
chainmail is the same gear. my sheetmetal working, thats a little different. welding is fun though
I just started leaning that craft (to match up with my other metal working skills). nicely done
life is hard. gotta keep on keepin on. work hard and it may or may not get better. give up, and it never will
there are a lot of guys in to that. not me, but a lot