1235 pts ยท November 26, 2013
They look like lamprey. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamprey
Same =/ I left mine with my ex who would be better able to care for her and i miss her every day.
I clean houses, and a customer had a cat that would hide under the bed and charge me to attack my feet anytime i entered that room...
Yeah, that one was like a kick in the pants...
Wow! I've always loved your edits, but this one was really well done!
Well this was a fun way to start the morning. Am I laughing or crying? I can't even tell anymore.
The Road to El Dorado
they have like a guest host thing sometimes with random people
Which, not to be one of THOSE people, was not in the book. Having seen the movie first, I was quite disappointed.
Can confirm, I've witnessed my own husband doing this.
.
which clearly worked out great for the person in the gif...
Toph from Avatar, and Daredevil. Both are blind. The fact that they're facing away from the camera is the joke.
they draw the line when you use your status to coerce and extort others to have sex with you, or risk losing their job.
Tried explaining to husband why this movie is so sad, and literally got choked up talking about the end scene. It didn't bother me as a kid
It just makes so much sense! He killed the mad king for noble reasons. He'll kill her for the same. He can make the hard choice.
Watched most recent episode today
what does that mean? 0.o
LesbianS?
http://www.thingsinsquares.com/wp-content/uploads/hit-tv-comic-bonus.jpg There's a bonus pic from the source
True story.
That's fine. I don't either. But I respect other peoples religions and expect them to accept my choice as well.
As long as you're okay with the same thing applying to your religion.
HOW?
"Oh shit! I dunno if i want to mess with this guy anymore..."
cheap, bulk goods.
The turkey was frozen enough that getting the giblets out was an ordeal and it was as dry as the Sahara when we ate it. Thank god for gravy
They look like lamprey. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamprey
Same =/ I left mine with my ex who would be better able to care for her and i miss her every day.
I clean houses, and a customer had a cat that would hide under the bed and charge me to attack my feet anytime i entered that room...
Yeah, that one was like a kick in the pants...
Wow! I've always loved your edits, but this one was really well done!
Well this was a fun way to start the morning. Am I laughing or crying? I can't even tell anymore.
The Road to El Dorado
they have like a guest host thing sometimes with random people
Which, not to be one of THOSE people, was not in the book. Having seen the movie first, I was quite disappointed.
Can confirm, I've witnessed my own husband doing this.
.
which clearly worked out great for the person in the gif...
Toph from Avatar, and Daredevil. Both are blind. The fact that they're facing away from the camera is the joke.
they draw the line when you use your status to coerce and extort others to have sex with you, or risk losing their job.
Tried explaining to husband why this movie is so sad, and literally got choked up talking about the end scene. It didn't bother me as a kid
It just makes so much sense! He killed the mad king for noble reasons. He'll kill her for the same. He can make the hard choice.
Watched most recent episode today
what does that mean? 0.o
LesbianS?
http://www.thingsinsquares.com/wp-content/uploads/hit-tv-comic-bonus.jpg There's a bonus pic from the source
True story.
That's fine. I don't either. But I respect other peoples religions and expect them to accept my choice as well.
As long as you're okay with the same thing applying to your religion.
HOW?
"Oh shit! I dunno if i want to mess with this guy anymore..."
cheap, bulk goods.
The turkey was frozen enough that getting the giblets out was an ordeal and it was as dry as the Sahara when we ate it. Thank god for gravy