2090 pts ยท April 14, 2013
I would take off and come home for a week to build it, we made.something different each year. Many late nights and many beers were consumed. Some years we didn't finish until 4 or 5am Christmas day.
Actually, it is. Built and wrapped by my brother and I.
Syracuse and general vicinity.
I'm all yours
Nope, black raspberries, not blackberries; two different things.
it's a golf umbrella
No relation, honestly.
You guys getting lake effect snow yet? :P
That guy kinda looks like my Community College Spanish teacher.
No, just moved around a bit when first out of college (rotated between sites for my company).
'08 2.5i Limited
I don't understand the fascination with salt potatoes. It's just salt.....and potatoes.
I gave them a lot of room to work with, and the car next to them is pretty close, so I don't blame them for parking on the line.
This is an 08 Legacy. I bought it when I lived in Florida, still havethe Palm Beach Subaru plate holder. Its awesome for upstate NY winters.
The subaru
Uh, I did. This was just where I posted the picture to host it. It didn't get much traction over there.
Uhhhhhhh, yeah. Ok then.
Oh, yeah? Drop a little clue and then I'll believe you.
It's all about strategy. This is one of three spots I love to park at. The other two are far right spots. Even less chance of getting hit.
I assure you this is no bamboozle.
I'm the Subaru.
I used to live in VA. When I came outside to my car and saw the sticker I always thought I had gotten a parking ticket. It drove me nuts!
It goes on the front windshield on bottom left with inspection sticker. At least it's not as annoying as VA that puts smack in the middle.
How do I suck? I parked as far left as possible next to the grass so that there's no possibility anyone could slam their door into mine.
This spot is an anomaly, end spot next to grass so it's massive. It's also why I snag it whenever it's available.
I used to live in San Diego. When I first moved out there it would take me 3 attempts to park my car evenly enough between the lines.
I think I was parked first, so I don't blame the guy/girl who parked on the line since they were trying to get a little more room.
I, the Subaru, park that far over next to the grass specifically because people tend to park over the line next to that spot.
Nope, at the gym. The subaru is mine
The subaru is mine. I've been on the lookout for this chance meeting since I got my tags 7 years ago.
I would take off and come home for a week to build it, we made.something different each year. Many late nights and many beers were consumed. Some years we didn't finish until 4 or 5am Christmas day.
Actually, it is. Built and wrapped by my brother and I.
Syracuse and general vicinity.
I'm all yours
Nope, black raspberries, not blackberries; two different things.
it's a golf umbrella
No relation, honestly.
You guys getting lake effect snow yet? :P
That guy kinda looks like my Community College Spanish teacher.
No, just moved around a bit when first out of college (rotated between sites for my company).
'08 2.5i Limited
I don't understand the fascination with salt potatoes. It's just salt.....and potatoes.
I gave them a lot of room to work with, and the car next to them is pretty close, so I don't blame them for parking on the line.
This is an 08 Legacy. I bought it when I lived in Florida, still havethe Palm Beach Subaru plate holder. Its awesome for upstate NY winters.
The subaru
Uh, I did. This was just where I posted the picture to host it. It didn't get much traction over there.
Uhhhhhhh, yeah. Ok then.
Oh, yeah? Drop a little clue and then I'll believe you.
It's all about strategy. This is one of three spots I love to park at. The other two are far right spots. Even less chance of getting hit.
I assure you this is no bamboozle.
I'm the Subaru.
I used to live in VA. When I came outside to my car and saw the sticker I always thought I had gotten a parking ticket. It drove me nuts!
It goes on the front windshield on bottom left with inspection sticker. At least it's not as annoying as VA that puts smack in the middle.
How do I suck? I parked as far left as possible next to the grass so that there's no possibility anyone could slam their door into mine.
This spot is an anomaly, end spot next to grass so it's massive. It's also why I snag it whenever it's available.
I used to live in San Diego. When I first moved out there it would take me 3 attempts to park my car evenly enough between the lines.
I think I was parked first, so I don't blame the guy/girl who parked on the line since they were trying to get a little more room.
I, the Subaru, park that far over next to the grass specifically because people tend to park over the line next to that spot.
Nope, at the gym. The subaru is mine
The subaru is mine. I've been on the lookout for this chance meeting since I got my tags 7 years ago.