329 pts ยท August 27, 2013
Just another lurker. Hi from SBC - SP - Brazil!
OH PLEASE YES 2015 IS PERFECT
Wow. Life changed.
Spooky halloween to all!
OMFG WHAT IF THEY INTRODUCED TEAM ROCKET INTO THE GAME?!? YOU'D BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TEAM VALOR, MYSTIC, INSTINCT OR ROCKET * O *
Second to last one: *20 years and 24 hours.
Or some weird gay x-ray
#12 For a second I almost though they were advertising Laser Vision
The way he agressively waters the plantation just kills me XD
Fire hydrant accident
Finally, the complete picture!
Honestly, I expected a flying-spider-snake
The brain is Brazil? That duck is fucked
....aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAALLAHU AKHBAAAAAR
"Master Pain, it is a great honor having you beating random people in our town" is my favorite line ever xD
Ooooooooh that makes sense. Thank you very much!
Okay, serious question: does anyone know what that BIG fossil on the left of the second to last picture is?
Hmm... The reason is starting to become aparent
#4 Goddang Greenland be so dumb its not even in the shart
Also, I'm either getting trolled by auto controls, or I'm making a japanese restaurant IT intern real mad
Not sure if illegal or not........................ Ah hell, I'll let the police tell me
I need a red circle or two
I think we should fell VERY thankful for what we already know, but yeah, knowing more is always a great thing :D
GOD, I FREAKING HATE THIS SITE
I've just started college two weeks ago and I'm already in love. God-DAMMIT.
I've just started college and this is terrifying.. I don't even know why I upvoted
Realizing your back hurts a little more everyday
At first I thought it was all one thing and got pretty excited for Christian Ninja Racers fighting Alien Comunists in a Zombie Apocalypse.
#13 It must have been a crazy night before
1. Oh NOW the feminists are gonna kill us all
I honestly can't see why that's bad. Flying a plane takes one hell of an effort/responsibility, the least the pilot deserves is applause
OH PLEASE YES 2015 IS PERFECT
Wow. Life changed.
Spooky halloween to all!
OMFG WHAT IF THEY INTRODUCED TEAM ROCKET INTO THE GAME?!? YOU'D BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TEAM VALOR, MYSTIC, INSTINCT OR ROCKET * O *
Second to last one: *20 years and 24 hours.
Or some weird gay x-ray
#12 For a second I almost though they were advertising Laser Vision
The way he agressively waters the plantation just kills me XD
Fire hydrant accident
Finally, the complete picture!
Honestly, I expected a flying-spider-snake
The brain is Brazil? That duck is fucked
....aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAALLAHU AKHBAAAAAR
"Master Pain, it is a great honor having you beating random people in our town" is my favorite line ever xD
Ooooooooh that makes sense. Thank you very much!
Okay, serious question: does anyone know what that BIG fossil on the left of the second to last picture is?
Hmm... The reason is starting to become aparent
#4 Goddang Greenland be so dumb its not even in the shart
Also, I'm either getting trolled by auto controls, or I'm making a japanese restaurant IT intern real mad
Not sure if illegal or not........................ Ah hell, I'll let the police tell me
I need a red circle or two
I think we should fell VERY thankful for what we already know, but yeah, knowing more is always a great thing :D
GOD, I FREAKING HATE THIS SITE
I've just started college two weeks ago and I'm already in love. God-DAMMIT.
I've just started college and this is terrifying.. I don't even know why I upvoted
Realizing your back hurts a little more everyday
At first I thought it was all one thing and got pretty excited for Christian Ninja Racers fighting Alien Comunists in a Zombie Apocalypse.
#13 It must have been a crazy night before
1. Oh NOW the feminists are gonna kill us all
I honestly can't see why that's bad. Flying a plane takes one hell of an effort/responsibility, the least the pilot deserves is applause