3989 pts ยท October 29, 2013
Premise 1: I'm the vegan on imgur. Premise 2: imgur hates vegans. Q.E.D. imgur hates me.
Master Jedi
This is actually a sign that the owner uses too harsh of a punishment on the dog when it misbehaves. You can tell by the way that the (1/2)
Single male vegan here. Reverse the gif.
Yeah we're all friends for life now.
I'd gladly take crazy attached girl.
in a culture that perpetuates this idea of "tofu tastes bad". Can you recall any other particular food experience in the same way? (2/2)
We create false memories all the time. Chances are you never experienced tofu in a way that would form a negative memory. But we live (1/2)
Not calling you a liar, but I'm seriously doubting you. And to your question, the why doesn't really matter. That's the beauty of tofu.
This. I have a block in my fridge just waiting to be slathered in delicious seasoning. It's going to so fucking sexy when I'm done with it.
Let me guess you've probably never actually had prepared tofu. You probably have but were never made aware of it.
So when we passed the voting rights act that was limiting what people can do? Or what about states legalizing cannabis through law?
I just like the image because he's walking by himself like he is just some average Joe. It has nothing to do with his wealth.
I don't understand?
He has a very good shot at getting the nomination AND winning the White House!
Bernie Sanders 2016
I read it as "You can play with yourself at: link"
Hello summoner.
it's Carl Sagan!
boobs.
Seriously imgur, what did us vegetarian/vegans ever do to you!
Classic stomach jizz guy.
I put on my upvote fairy pants and gave everybody a good ole' updooot!
This is how I get most of my upvotes actually...
I laughed, thank you!
Master Jedi
This is actually a sign that the owner uses too harsh of a punishment on the dog when it misbehaves. You can tell by the way that the (1/2)
Single male vegan here. Reverse the gif.
Yeah we're all friends for life now.
I'd gladly take crazy attached girl.
in a culture that perpetuates this idea of "tofu tastes bad". Can you recall any other particular food experience in the same way? (2/2)
We create false memories all the time. Chances are you never experienced tofu in a way that would form a negative memory. But we live (1/2)
Not calling you a liar, but I'm seriously doubting you. And to your question, the why doesn't really matter. That's the beauty of tofu.
This. I have a block in my fridge just waiting to be slathered in delicious seasoning. It's going to so fucking sexy when I'm done with it.
Let me guess you've probably never actually had prepared tofu. You probably have but were never made aware of it.
So when we passed the voting rights act that was limiting what people can do? Or what about states legalizing cannabis through law?
I just like the image because he's walking by himself like he is just some average Joe. It has nothing to do with his wealth.
I don't understand?
He has a very good shot at getting the nomination AND winning the White House!
Bernie Sanders 2016
I read it as "You can play with yourself at: link"
Hello summoner.
it's Carl Sagan!
boobs.
Seriously imgur, what did us vegetarian/vegans ever do to you!
Classic stomach jizz guy.
I put on my upvote fairy pants and gave everybody a good ole' updooot!
This is how I get most of my upvotes actually...
I laughed, thank you!