919 pts ยท November 12, 2020
They'll give a shit when it's completely too late. Humanity's fatal flaw is always being reactive instead of proactive.
Right? I don't really see a positive outlook for humanity. It's just too bad I was hoping for Star Trek, but we're getting Fallout instead.
Nope, they're gonna ignore that and choose "Wearing a mask" as their hill to die on.
RE: RE: RE: FWD: FWD: FWD: TOO FUNNY FROM 2003
2/2 alternative which is often much more violent, less effective, and frankly harder on everybody involved?
Okay, but people are going to kill themselves regardless. Don't you think it's better to provide a safer, more dignified option than the
I agree with you, the imgur groupthink is on the tear here, and the dude's a total cunt, but vandalism and trespassing? I don't see it.
No, because I think OP is making that part up.
Not taking the dude's side, but he doesn't appear to spit on the car, just on the ground, which I'm not sure would even count as vandelism
Not taking his side, dude's a twat, but where did they tag him for trespassing and what did he vandalize, was all of that off camera?
Even more unpopular opinion: if someone is and adult and wants to die elective doctor-assisted suicide should be a legal option.
Source: That happened to one of my friends who reached out to someone years and years ago, and he's still fucked up and feel responsible.
Yeah, but on the same note, unless you're a trained professional to deal with a suicidal person sometimes you can cause more harm than good.
Agreed, these types of posts are tone deaf, condescending, and likely extremely ineffective.
I was a history major in college actually lol. I just recognize that the average person doesn't really care about legit history.
If movies were 100% (or even 60%) historically accurate all the time most people wouldn't go see them.
Bro, that's everywhere, union or not. Pensions are non existent outside of the public sector.
They probably are, but keep in mind that benefits are often grandfathered in. The new guy starting today won't get nearly as good benefits.
Very common business strategy that often backfires horribly, and then they wonder why no ones knows what the fuck they're doing afterwards.
3/3 Also, and I'm not accusing OP of anything but we're only hearing one side of the story here
2/2 the average person can't really maintain. Maybe if it was a real slam dunk case, but 99% of the time best to just move on.
Unfortunately unlikely. Those cases usually either end up being lost by the plaintiff, or drug out that it turns into a war of attrition.
I prefer my couch boneless
black people and gays, guys, he means black people and gays.
Understandably so, animation was painstakingly time consuming to create back in the day.
Yeah, maybe 2022 we'll get to travel internationally again...
He is, and this looks like one of the classic "fuckin around" sessions after finishing up for the day.
Anyone who has been in/seen a real sim training facility. Just google it. This is not a homemade setup.
They'll give a shit when it's completely too late. Humanity's fatal flaw is always being reactive instead of proactive.
Right? I don't really see a positive outlook for humanity. It's just too bad I was hoping for Star Trek, but we're getting Fallout instead.
Nope, they're gonna ignore that and choose "Wearing a mask" as their hill to die on.
RE: RE: RE: FWD: FWD: FWD: TOO FUNNY FROM 2003
2/2 alternative which is often much more violent, less effective, and frankly harder on everybody involved?
Okay, but people are going to kill themselves regardless. Don't you think it's better to provide a safer, more dignified option than the
I agree with you, the imgur groupthink is on the tear here, and the dude's a total cunt, but vandalism and trespassing? I don't see it.
No, because I think OP is making that part up.
Not taking the dude's side, but he doesn't appear to spit on the car, just on the ground, which I'm not sure would even count as vandelism
Not taking his side, dude's a twat, but where did they tag him for trespassing and what did he vandalize, was all of that off camera?
Even more unpopular opinion: if someone is and adult and wants to die elective doctor-assisted suicide should be a legal option.
Source: That happened to one of my friends who reached out to someone years and years ago, and he's still fucked up and feel responsible.
Yeah, but on the same note, unless you're a trained professional to deal with a suicidal person sometimes you can cause more harm than good.
Agreed, these types of posts are tone deaf, condescending, and likely extremely ineffective.
I was a history major in college actually lol. I just recognize that the average person doesn't really care about legit history.
If movies were 100% (or even 60%) historically accurate all the time most people wouldn't go see them.
Bro, that's everywhere, union or not. Pensions are non existent outside of the public sector.
They probably are, but keep in mind that benefits are often grandfathered in. The new guy starting today won't get nearly as good benefits.
Very common business strategy that often backfires horribly, and then they wonder why no ones knows what the fuck they're doing afterwards.
3/3 Also, and I'm not accusing OP of anything but we're only hearing one side of the story here
2/2 the average person can't really maintain. Maybe if it was a real slam dunk case, but 99% of the time best to just move on.
Unfortunately unlikely. Those cases usually either end up being lost by the plaintiff, or drug out that it turns into a war of attrition.
I prefer my couch boneless
black people and gays, guys, he means black people and gays.
Understandably so, animation was painstakingly time consuming to create back in the day.
Yeah, maybe 2022 we'll get to travel internationally again...
He is, and this looks like one of the classic "fuckin around" sessions after finishing up for the day.
Anyone who has been in/seen a real sim training facility. Just google it. This is not a homemade setup.