11872 pts ยท June 3, 2015
favorite post EU
Yes dressed with maple syrup as is tradition
we'll bring as many U.S citizens as you brought in Syrian Refugees so 10000 sound okay?
Personal Fav has to be Mark Hamil The Voice he is just perfect pure joker extract
Mark Hamil doesn't voice Joker in under the red hood that's actually Joe dimaggio of Futurama fame he played bender
SPACE PANTS
This post is shit
I don't know what happened it duplicated or something but thanks for the upvotes
Ew worst post NA
Actually Original Recipe
Thats not cool my family had to be evacuated asshole
This dump must die in the user sub
No fuck u :)
He should be deez nuts vice president
Repost
Fuck again
DeadStool
Much Spanish very inquisition
He used the $10000 for a all natural miracle penis enhancement pill
Imagine if John Travolta actually tried to have a singing career.... oh wait
I'm Canadian and I approve this post
Looks like harper was stopped Just-in time.
Its kind of weird that Mark and Carrie are only ones not wearing ties. They must go to the same dresser or dress each other if this is Canon
favorite post EU
Yes dressed with maple syrup as is tradition
we'll bring as many U.S citizens as you brought in Syrian Refugees so 10000 sound okay?
Personal Fav has to be Mark Hamil The Voice he is just perfect pure joker extract
Mark Hamil doesn't voice Joker in under the red hood that's actually Joe dimaggio of Futurama fame he played bender
SPACE PANTS
This post is shit
I don't know what happened it duplicated or something but thanks for the upvotes
Ew worst post NA
Actually Original Recipe
Thats not cool my family had to be evacuated asshole
This dump must die in the user sub
No fuck u :)
He should be deez nuts vice president
Repost
Fuck again
DeadStool
Much Spanish very inquisition
He used the $10000 for a all natural miracle penis enhancement pill
Imagine if John Travolta actually tried to have a singing career.... oh wait
I'm Canadian and I approve this post
Looks like harper was stopped Just-in time.
Its kind of weird that Mark and Carrie are only ones not wearing ties. They must go to the same dresser or dress each other if this is Canon