743 pts · August 23, 2012
Can confirm. Laughed audibly. Echoed through my apartment. +1
Keep being you, buddy.
If that's possible, yes.
This was also me. Happy to see you represent, @OP !
Left this post after I saw the m&m nails. Came back two posts later to upvote. Fuck you kindly +1
Good on you, buddy. Enjoy yourself. ✊
I haven't been on here in months. MONTHS. You're still going at it? Just...color me impressed. ???? ???? ????
IM MISTER MESEEKS LOOK AT ME
3rd grade. We were all sent home. Watched the footage with my parents and siblings. Didn't utter a word cause I was so shocked.
I definitely read some sarcasm into that post haha.
No, the West pole.
Beautiful usage. +1 Make the lightsaber a downvote arrow and it's gold.
I love you for this. Now I have a reason to collect bones. +1
Currently 55 degrees in Indiana. On Christmas Eve. I feel like a few years ago I would have prayed for mid-30's to provide some relief.
http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsuf3j3YmY1r4vc5no1_500.gif
Cooking Fast and Fresh with West? Yes? No? Doesn't matter. +1
Now I really want takeout. :o
My inbox is open if you need to talk or vent. Hugs. <3
I'm so sorry for your loss.
As someone who only played Pokemon casually, I appreciate all of the above comments. +1
That's 10x better.
I favorited this. I hope one day I actually go through my favorites solely for the chance I will see this beauty again.
If I could favorite a comment, this would be the one. +1
I'm here if you need to talk. +1
I had an interview yesterday. Kinda wishing I had seen this.
I haven't seen this since I first joined imgur. I forgot about it. Thank you so much. +1
I identify with this on a spiritual level.
You. I like you.
I'm sorry for your downvotes. I understand and appreciate your humor. +1 x2
Proud of you, OP. I wish you well.
Can confirm. Laughed audibly. Echoed through my apartment. +1
Keep being you, buddy.
If that's possible, yes.
This was also me. Happy to see you represent, @OP !
Left this post after I saw the m&m nails. Came back two posts later to upvote. Fuck you kindly +1
Good on you, buddy. Enjoy yourself. ✊
I haven't been on here in months. MONTHS. You're still going at it? Just...color me impressed. ???? ???? ????
IM MISTER MESEEKS LOOK AT ME
3rd grade. We were all sent home. Watched the footage with my parents and siblings. Didn't utter a word cause I was so shocked.
I definitely read some sarcasm into that post haha.
No, the West pole.
Beautiful usage. +1 Make the lightsaber a downvote arrow and it's gold.
I love you for this. Now I have a reason to collect bones. +1
Currently 55 degrees in Indiana. On Christmas Eve. I feel like a few years ago I would have prayed for mid-30's to provide some relief.
http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsuf3j3YmY1r4vc5no1_500.gif
Cooking Fast and Fresh with West? Yes? No? Doesn't matter. +1
Now I really want takeout. :o
My inbox is open if you need to talk or vent. Hugs. <3
I'm so sorry for your loss.
As someone who only played Pokemon casually, I appreciate all of the above comments. +1
That's 10x better.
I favorited this. I hope one day I actually go through my favorites solely for the chance I will see this beauty again.
If I could favorite a comment, this would be the one. +1
I'm here if you need to talk. +1
I had an interview yesterday. Kinda wishing I had seen this.
I haven't seen this since I first joined imgur. I forgot about it. Thank you so much. +1
I identify with this on a spiritual level.
You. I like you.
I'm sorry for your downvotes. I understand and appreciate your humor. +1 x2
Proud of you, OP. I wish you well.