2581 pts ยท January 30, 2012
-----
save some puss for the rest of us, bro
OPEN THE PORTAL ALREADY, STRANGE!!
Pfft, my dick can do that trick too
nice
Heels to the sky, western spy.
I feel like you can't weigh more than 110lbs to do this without an ER trip
I had an African Grey Parrot, 90% chance that bird shits on her within this clip.
Better get ready to make another pillar for Space Force
Don't go chasing waterfalls
Pretty much the same thing that happens immediately after an Apple Event too
Long term play, no doubt.
Agreed, they're going to make a good chunk of change from this from people not on forums/comments
I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $800 Alex.
Skrudd will live on forever in Valhalla
Crazy how nature do dat
Looks great otherwise!
not sure if it pairs well with shorts
Nothing. The answer is nothing.
Distorted space and time on that rear facing camera
I thought you said Paneer... which would be fitting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneer
I'm thinking that at least a few of these got lost in translation...
Zoom in, they're wristbands
Hah, thanks, just wanted the world to have more drool ;)
Nope. Was sad I couldn't zoom on the original pic, so I went out and found it and posted it. Posted link to original in comments.
Yeah, I didnt like the lack of resolution/zoom on the original post, so I found the real pic, with proper zoom to indulge ; )
This needs zoom so I can fully appreciate and have a taste-gasm for hours.
With Christmas just around the corner you need to find a second one, then give that pair to your true love
Good thing all I need to do to defend myself is stand on the other side of a speed bump...
Viva Old Muksy!
save some puss for the rest of us, bro
OPEN THE PORTAL ALREADY, STRANGE!!
Pfft, my dick can do that trick too
nice
Heels to the sky, western spy.
I feel like you can't weigh more than 110lbs to do this without an ER trip
I had an African Grey Parrot, 90% chance that bird shits on her within this clip.
Better get ready to make another pillar for Space Force
Don't go chasing waterfalls
Pretty much the same thing that happens immediately after an Apple Event too
Long term play, no doubt.
Agreed, they're going to make a good chunk of change from this from people not on forums/comments
I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $800 Alex.
Skrudd will live on forever in Valhalla
Crazy how nature do dat
Looks great otherwise!
not sure if it pairs well with shorts
Nothing. The answer is nothing.
Distorted space and time on that rear facing camera
I thought you said Paneer... which would be fitting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneer
I'm thinking that at least a few of these got lost in translation...
Zoom in, they're wristbands
Hah, thanks, just wanted the world to have more drool ;)
Nope. Was sad I couldn't zoom on the original pic, so I went out and found it and posted it. Posted link to original in comments.
Yeah, I didnt like the lack of resolution/zoom on the original post, so I found the real pic, with proper zoom to indulge ; )
This needs zoom so I can fully appreciate and have a taste-gasm for hours.
With Christmas just around the corner you need to find a second one, then give that pair to your true love
Good thing all I need to do to defend myself is stand on the other side of a speed bump...
Viva Old Muksy!