63 pts · June 7, 2016
I knew nothing about this John Snow
Nice! Buy some bitcoin too
https://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html 390 & 394
Incorrect. Clap is U+1F44F. This image is U+1F64F or ‘folded hands’
I know this man by his arms (puzzles). That’s gotta be Oscar!
.
OP, favorite scotch? Not technically the best, but I really enjoy Ardburg 10
I don’t often downvote, but here is yours for spreading FUD. BTC is an emerging global asset that will change geo-social standings. (1/..)
Still on here...
I could read everything but the bless you so the sneeze was totally lost
Bitcoin!
Not to say don’t work hard, but this wasn’t my experience. Didn’t do much at all in HS, but got a CS degree by focusing in collage.
Pics or it didn't happen
@PincushionPeter
Playing with it. Reading. Having a goal and half decent google skills. Any domain in particular?
True story; you're wonderful
The whole time I was reading this I was thinking naughty dog was a porn studio
+1 for defenestrated
I too like to live dangerously
Beyond achieved.
Story of my crypto currency speculations
Haha I woke up and started browsing Imgur only to discover two hours later I was in your favorites. :p <3
Tag me
It gets waaay better. Give it time. You got this!
I'm not crying. You're crying.
Also, nice!
Build log?
Math checks out
I needed this today. Thank you.
This guy is a dickhead..
I knew nothing about this John Snow
Nice! Buy some bitcoin too
https://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html 390 & 394
Incorrect. Clap is U+1F44F. This image is U+1F64F or ‘folded hands’
I know this man by his arms (puzzles). That’s gotta be Oscar!
.
OP, favorite scotch? Not technically the best, but I really enjoy Ardburg 10
I don’t often downvote, but here is yours for spreading FUD. BTC is an emerging global asset that will change geo-social standings. (1/..)
Still on here...
I could read everything but the bless you so the sneeze was totally lost
Bitcoin!
Not to say don’t work hard, but this wasn’t my experience. Didn’t do much at all in HS, but got a CS degree by focusing in collage.
Pics or it didn't happen
@PincushionPeter
Playing with it. Reading. Having a goal and half decent google skills. Any domain in particular?
True story; you're wonderful
The whole time I was reading this I was thinking naughty dog was a porn studio
+1 for defenestrated
I too like to live dangerously
Beyond achieved.
Story of my crypto currency speculations
Haha I woke up and started browsing Imgur only to discover two hours later I was in your favorites. :p <3
Tag me
It gets waaay better. Give it time. You got this!
I'm not crying. You're crying.
Also, nice!
Build log?
Math checks out
I needed this today. Thank you.
This guy is a dickhead..