24 pts ยท October 13, 2013
as useful as what you all seem to feel OP did. Doesn't get us anywhere. Can we maybe have a sane discussion on why someone feels that way?
If it satisfied cross referencing, and stuck with 4 ingredients + dressing for each salad, any ingredient could only be used in one recipe.
Since when does drawing slices of pizza count as evolutionary biology?
I wish my work projects getting ranked as terrible could still land me a net worth of $15m~$18m.
Holy bad acting! Particularly at 1:25. Dude wasn't even trying. I guess people weren't being genuinely terrible enough. That's a surprise.
It really bothers me that the collage featuring the majority of about 55 faces actually only has 17 unique images in it.
I disagree; my dad switched teams
I quit reading when I saw that.
Michigan: the "big 3" detroit casinos, and any reserved land (so, the casinos run by the various tribes around).
I had to make an account just to let you know how amused I was by the fact that you commented on his hands, though only one is even visible.
as useful as what you all seem to feel OP did. Doesn't get us anywhere. Can we maybe have a sane discussion on why someone feels that way?
If it satisfied cross referencing, and stuck with 4 ingredients + dressing for each salad, any ingredient could only be used in one recipe.
Since when does drawing slices of pizza count as evolutionary biology?
I wish my work projects getting ranked as terrible could still land me a net worth of $15m~$18m.
Holy bad acting! Particularly at 1:25. Dude wasn't even trying. I guess people weren't being genuinely terrible enough. That's a surprise.
It really bothers me that the collage featuring the majority of about 55 faces actually only has 17 unique images in it.
I disagree; my dad switched teams
I quit reading when I saw that.
Michigan: the "big 3" detroit casinos, and any reserved land (so, the casinos run by the various tribes around).
I had to make an account just to let you know how amused I was by the fact that you commented on his hands, though only one is even visible.