656 pts · June 4, 2015
I always assumed the red/green color blind would see something like this: /a/bElMjDN
With all the hate that Marvel is getting for this decision to make Thor overweight/depressed, I love this sentiment behind it all.
Nope ? its a generic lab coat from work. No names ?
So relaxing to watch
So does it look like that irl too?
But how
Step one: don’t be a vampire. Step two: use to deduce whether your friends are vampires. Step three: ??? Step four: Profit
You must be new here. We don’t selfie except for Christmas day :)
Thank you! I appreciate the information!
what a cute kitty
Glad you like them!
Its pre-alpha, so it has its glitches, but overall, its super addicting and fun! You keep finding more to do.
Just got a desktop actually. So I'm looking for good multiplayer games. I'm female and don't particularly like just shooting games.
Been playing Astroneer a lot lately
Feel free to message me your steam gamertag!
Suggestions?
Thats basically where I'm at. Haha I'm just taking his word for it that he knows what he's doing
5ms display
Thank you! :)
What's wrong with it?
It's better that way
Lower Peninsula. Grand Rapids. I have family in the UP. Quite a bit more snow up there!
Grand Rapids. Not too much right now since we had a small warm up. But we had a few feet a couple days ago. Lake effect snow every Nov-Apr.
Sooo...a box of barely-used chapsticks?
Pee-ception?
Checked username. Fits. +1
When NPCs glitch
I love it when successful actors remain humble :)
I always assumed the red/green color blind would see something like this: /a/bElMjDN
With all the hate that Marvel is getting for this decision to make Thor overweight/depressed, I love this sentiment behind it all.
Nope ? its a generic lab coat from work. No names ?
So relaxing to watch
So does it look like that irl too?
But how
Step one: don’t be a vampire. Step two: use to deduce whether your friends are vampires. Step three: ??? Step four: Profit
You must be new here. We don’t selfie except for Christmas day :)
Thank you! I appreciate the information!
Glad you like them!
Its pre-alpha, so it has its glitches, but overall, its super addicting and fun! You keep finding more to do.
Just got a desktop actually. So I'm looking for good multiplayer games. I'm female and don't particularly like just shooting games.
Been playing Astroneer a lot lately
Feel free to message me your steam gamertag!
Suggestions?
Thats basically where I'm at. Haha I'm just taking his word for it that he knows what he's doing
5ms display
Thank you! :)
What's wrong with it?
It's better that way
Lower Peninsula. Grand Rapids. I have family in the UP. Quite a bit more snow up there!
Grand Rapids. Not too much right now since we had a small warm up. But we had a few feet a couple days ago. Lake effect snow every Nov-Apr.
Sooo...a box of barely-used chapsticks?
Pee-ception?
Checked username. Fits. +1
When NPCs glitch
I love it when successful actors remain humble :)