7396 pts ยท May 22, 2012
The pressure to write something witty and entertaining about myself is too much. Lets just look at cats shall we?
Aaaannnddd goodnight.
BunBun is an awesome name.
69
This soothes me.
Every single one of them.
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always such a heartbreaking decision to make.
While I still live at home with my parents, single and spend my wages on alcohol. Livin' the dream, kids. Livin' the dream.
Please tell me these are photoshopped because as a female I...I can't even.... *sobs*
Gawd damn Mongowians! You tear down my shitty wall!
I'm waiting
I was not expecting that. I feel violated.
I'd bump my lady bits with her lady bits.
Y'know, us Irish folk call a penis a mickey. Now read it again.
As a single female, I too will be doing legs.
Hang on to fuck lads, there are plenty of gingers in Leinster.
I demand googly eyes be put on this at once!
Not tonight, I have a headache.
I don't know what this is and now I feel terrible for not remembering something I don't know.
And then you are so proud you insist your friends feel the smoothness of them.
Sexy sex-est? Well, ding ding!
Watched season 1 in one go. That was a good day.
+ 1 for you, OP, because I fucking love this gif.
Go raibh maith agat.
Neat.
Slainte
I want to try this. But I think I die.
Don't....don't feed it after midnight.
I'm so jealous right now!
The game.
Fuck. Now I have to watch it all.
Aaaannnddd goodnight.
BunBun is an awesome name.
69
This soothes me.
Every single one of them.
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always such a heartbreaking decision to make.
While I still live at home with my parents, single and spend my wages on alcohol. Livin' the dream, kids. Livin' the dream.
Please tell me these are photoshopped because as a female I...I can't even.... *sobs*
Gawd damn Mongowians! You tear down my shitty wall!
I'm waiting
I was not expecting that. I feel violated.
I'd bump my lady bits with her lady bits.
Y'know, us Irish folk call a penis a mickey. Now read it again.
As a single female, I too will be doing legs.
Hang on to fuck lads, there are plenty of gingers in Leinster.
I demand googly eyes be put on this at once!
Not tonight, I have a headache.
I don't know what this is and now I feel terrible for not remembering something I don't know.
And then you are so proud you insist your friends feel the smoothness of them.
Sexy sex-est? Well, ding ding!
Watched season 1 in one go. That was a good day.
+ 1 for you, OP, because I fucking love this gif.
Go raibh maith agat.
Neat.
Slainte
I want to try this. But I think I die.
Don't....don't feed it after midnight.
I'm so jealous right now!
The game.
Fuck. Now I have to watch it all.