1838 pts ยท November 27, 2012
Bless this comment thread. Bless its lovely, snarky little heart.
Ha, "don't be silly!"
But still, fuck Trump. Man shouldn't be in charge of tying his shoes, let alone a branch of government.
I'm already here! As long as I don't get kicked out, I'm good.
The magic of gluten, that marvelous fucking bastard.
Mostly because people would take me a little more fucking seriously if I was going to vomit undigested food on their floor. Fuckers.
I threw up as a kid (parents didn't think a wheat allergy was real?) but now I just get the razor wire in the guts. I wish I still threw up.
You gotta be careful with teeth. Trick is to never draw the line between them all the way to the lips.
But I certainly don't stop him from eating stuff with wheat in it just because I can't have it. Who does that? 2/2
My poor husband can't have gluteny pizza at home because I'm allergic to wheat and it makes it hard for me to breathe. 1/2
May the odds be ever in your favor. And may the ring fit.
You are technically correct. The best kind of correct. (Yaaaay!)
I only have one upvote to give. I'm sorry.
If you ever want to feel like a dirty homo farnsworth, be anglophone and move to Quebec. I've become afraid of making eye contact.
I'm new to the whole milk in bags thing, but I'm sold on it for one reason - no milk crusties. They always grossed me out.
American transplant in Quebec: Last week I wasn't paying attention and cut the bag on the handle side. Turning it around was a nightmare. :S
KONAAAAAAA!
Ahaha! Is this the first genuine laugh of the evening!? I think it is! UPVOTE FOR YOU!
EXACTLY. I have done all of these things. I still have no idea what they want. I am certain they don't know. Face-to-face tomorrow.
Ahhaha, you're right! Oh god.
The last one, you can see him starting to take off the hood, like "Dude, no, look, it's okay! I'm sorry!"
It makes you want to kick a few asses?
For their intended purpose - fucking terrifying. As a secret fort - absolutely awesome.
I am so, so jealous.
Lord in heaven. I am ex-military and fat because of injuries sustained during service. Shush.
I NEED THIS
If you get a bag nugget, it's from the drive-though goddesses, okay?
Seriously, we don't miscount that shit. They pretty much make it impossible to fit more than the allotted number of nuggets in the container
Bless this comment thread. Bless its lovely, snarky little heart.
Ha, "don't be silly!"
But still, fuck Trump. Man shouldn't be in charge of tying his shoes, let alone a branch of government.
I'm already here! As long as I don't get kicked out, I'm good.
The magic of gluten, that marvelous fucking bastard.
Mostly because people would take me a little more fucking seriously if I was going to vomit undigested food on their floor. Fuckers.
I threw up as a kid (parents didn't think a wheat allergy was real?) but now I just get the razor wire in the guts. I wish I still threw up.
You gotta be careful with teeth. Trick is to never draw the line between them all the way to the lips.
But I certainly don't stop him from eating stuff with wheat in it just because I can't have it. Who does that? 2/2
My poor husband can't have gluteny pizza at home because I'm allergic to wheat and it makes it hard for me to breathe. 1/2
May the odds be ever in your favor. And may the ring fit.
You are technically correct. The best kind of correct. (Yaaaay!)
I only have one upvote to give. I'm sorry.
If you ever want to feel like a dirty homo farnsworth, be anglophone and move to Quebec. I've become afraid of making eye contact.
I'm new to the whole milk in bags thing, but I'm sold on it for one reason - no milk crusties. They always grossed me out.
American transplant in Quebec: Last week I wasn't paying attention and cut the bag on the handle side. Turning it around was a nightmare. :S
KONAAAAAAA!
Ahaha! Is this the first genuine laugh of the evening!? I think it is! UPVOTE FOR YOU!
EXACTLY. I have done all of these things. I still have no idea what they want. I am certain they don't know. Face-to-face tomorrow.
Ahhaha, you're right! Oh god.
The last one, you can see him starting to take off the hood, like "Dude, no, look, it's okay! I'm sorry!"
It makes you want to kick a few asses?
For their intended purpose - fucking terrifying. As a secret fort - absolutely awesome.
I am so, so jealous.
Lord in heaven. I am ex-military and fat because of injuries sustained during service. Shush.
I NEED THIS
If you get a bag nugget, it's from the drive-though goddesses, okay?
Seriously, we don't miscount that shit. They pretty much make it impossible to fit more than the allotted number of nuggets in the container