920 pts · February 14, 2014
Crazy how much easier flying was before masks
I have one of these and have always thought about going to the doctor. Thanks for saving me the $$$. Also I only have on one side. Weird?
Our CEO took 50% salary cut. But only 5% of comp is salary. No doubt our 20% pay cut protects stock of which he receive 18m of last year.
As an actuary I can confirm.
Guess will find out if he was really sick during his trial.
Side note: 27. strong. Smart. I wish there was more I could do. I feel helpless. Felt the same way with wild fires, and other crisis.
US futures down hard and fast. Likely retracement of last weeks lows.
That did something for me
Time to buy!
If it’s not air tight it doesn’t matter. So...it was determined that is a waste.
I thought it was the cure!?! I’ve been drinking them all week
$2M
However, there are now laws when drinking claws.
All risk, no reward
Looks square to me.
FYI delayed onset muscle soreness(doms) is not due to lactic acid build up. But yeah he gon b sorreeeee
For sure done the primitive survival binge.
Chicago’s main exchange has been torn up 5 years.
My prof in college would open the text book and just re-write the example problems in the book every class. Couldn’t care less.
On Wisconsin.
The owl hoots at midnight.
Vfr into imc
Buddy in college. Nickname was 220 cause he spent 220 on a dinner for a girl. Ain’t worth it.
If it’s not 180 I’m not impressed.
Hit the icon on the bottom left so you don’t have to screenshot your snaps.
Statistically speaking, double a little is still a little.
“I’ve made my money and now I’ll affirm what I’ve denied to self vindicate”
Robot wars was the best
I like thinking they tossed them and a third work kid is wearing this around with the super bowl gear.
Crazy how much easier flying was before masks
I have one of these and have always thought about going to the doctor. Thanks for saving me the $$$. Also I only have on one side. Weird?
Our CEO took 50% salary cut. But only 5% of comp is salary. No doubt our 20% pay cut protects stock of which he receive 18m of last year.
As an actuary I can confirm.
Guess will find out if he was really sick during his trial.
Side note: 27. strong. Smart. I wish there was more I could do. I feel helpless. Felt the same way with wild fires, and other crisis.
US futures down hard and fast. Likely retracement of last weeks lows.
That did something for me
Time to buy!
If it’s not air tight it doesn’t matter. So...it was determined that is a waste.
I thought it was the cure!?! I’ve been drinking them all week
$2M
However, there are now laws when drinking claws.
All risk, no reward
Looks square to me.
FYI delayed onset muscle soreness(doms) is not due to lactic acid build up. But yeah he gon b sorreeeee
For sure done the primitive survival binge.
Chicago’s main exchange has been torn up 5 years.
My prof in college would open the text book and just re-write the example problems in the book every class. Couldn’t care less.
On Wisconsin.
The owl hoots at midnight.
Vfr into imc
Buddy in college. Nickname was 220 cause he spent 220 on a dinner for a girl. Ain’t worth it.
If it’s not 180 I’m not impressed.
Hit the icon on the bottom left so you don’t have to screenshot your snaps.
Statistically speaking, double a little is still a little.
“I’ve made my money and now I’ll affirm what I’ve denied to self vindicate”
Robot wars was the best
On Wisconsin.
I like thinking they tossed them and a third work kid is wearing this around with the super bowl gear.