28678 pts ยท February 9, 2013
I paint things.
I have to look at this poster every day. You have improved it.
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy128/EmileeDGAF/ssss.gif
Loose pitt on my street attacked another one that was being walked. The neighbors tried hitting it w/things, but a hose to the nose did it.
http://imgur.com/RWYHYO1
Oh, well if it was on TV, then it was true.
She has this- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia
Ugh. I know. It's like she taught herself how to talk "sexy" by mimicking Sarah Jessica Parker. You sound like an idiot, stop.
Anyone who would deliberately choose to play the game the way she does is really that terrible.
I've actually grown to like Leslie. But I want Elizabeth to win. And Courtney to be eaten by sharks.
*SQUEEEEE!*
"This is not a tasty gummy sweet". Pfft. Says you.
"Robotic Brain won't stop posting dickbutts"
Or like this:
which was what really needed to happen
I wish a newspaper would call me "attractive and talented".
That bastard- everyone knows *I* have the largest air guitar collection.
But he's cute! Keep him and name him Sebastian.
I feel like if anyone pulls a knife, "getting the hell away" would be the best option.
I wish my computer looked like that.
No amount of weight lifting, mascara, or self-tanner is ever going to make this guy look attractive. Someone get that memo to him.
"Letting the days go by..."
Back in my day, we had real wars.
"Just hung out in Salem" ----oooh, poor choice of words there.
Light bulbs murder and deserve to be hanged?
I only upvoted this because the Illuminati told me to.
Same boat! I want kids, but I know I can't financially support them yet, so I'm choosing not to have them till I can.
I have to look at this poster every day. You have improved it.
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy128/EmileeDGAF/ssss.gif
Loose pitt on my street attacked another one that was being walked. The neighbors tried hitting it w/things, but a hose to the nose did it.
http://imgur.com/RWYHYO1
Oh, well if it was on TV, then it was true.
She has this- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia
Ugh. I know. It's like she taught herself how to talk "sexy" by mimicking Sarah Jessica Parker. You sound like an idiot, stop.
Anyone who would deliberately choose to play the game the way she does is really that terrible.
I've actually grown to like Leslie. But I want Elizabeth to win. And Courtney to be eaten by sharks.
*SQUEEEEE!*
"This is not a tasty gummy sweet". Pfft. Says you.
"Robotic Brain won't stop posting dickbutts"
Or like this:
which was what really needed to happen
I wish a newspaper would call me "attractive and talented".
That bastard- everyone knows *I* have the largest air guitar collection.
But he's cute! Keep him and name him Sebastian.
I feel like if anyone pulls a knife, "getting the hell away" would be the best option.
I wish my computer looked like that.
No amount of weight lifting, mascara, or self-tanner is ever going to make this guy look attractive. Someone get that memo to him.
"Letting the days go by..."
Back in my day, we had real wars.
"Just hung out in Salem" ----oooh, poor choice of words there.
Light bulbs murder and deserve to be hanged?
I only upvoted this because the Illuminati told me to.
Same boat! I want kids, but I know I can't financially support them yet, so I'm choosing not to have them till I can.