193 pts ยท March 15, 2013
Seeing your comment from 5 yrs ago now. He and I are still together. I know because he didnt put it away. And saw him use it too many times
Did the same thing when I secretly left cookies out for santa and they went uneaten
Anxiety, second is better for my depression. Welbutrin's nickname is "horny happy skinny drug". Let me know if you want to talk about meds
I'm on a different SSRI and then welbutrin (bupropion) was added for drowsiness and sex issues. First is good for my
those storm clouds beforehand were pretty intimidating though
This is what my dad does and he's white. But he married and asian so many he's secretly asian
speggtacular!
I can't believe he had worked with big cats for 28 years and still thought that was the best and safest solution
I thought it said "with the penis." what is wrong with me
aw why is the leg shaved?
I of course did the same to him a few days later. They dilated! Lesson: testing your partner for affection is feasible and advised
Bf did take my eye dilation as proof I loved him even before I said it. Grabbed me by the chin, looked me in the eyes and said "Ha I knew it
Cacao nibs should never replace chocolate chips. Except maybe in hell
what does this handsome cat look like all grown up, I wonder
+1 for old hobbit I've never noticed before
Looks like a sweetie. Cherish him/her while you can! Our oldest one passed this week and I wasn't even home to say goodbye
my boyfriend sometimes tells me he likes me the best in athletic clothes and it's hard to believe him, but this helps! Glad you boys exist!
Well, I've learned that cats usually aren't huge fans of being shaved. No one likes looking ridiculous!
but usually not at 1:25
dead serious. It lives on his bed or the floor. Only the floor if I'm around
my boyfriend uses a blanket, his cum-blanket. It's the grossest thing
my mom is Vietnamese but I've never heard of this...I'm so sad. I'll make sure to question her about her lack of parenting when I see her
Minister of Magic knows a suspicious amount about muggle art
Always reminds me of the show Dollhouse
I have always thought this. I don't know if it's logical, but its based on my feelings and way of thinking
favorite site!!!!
I looked for a dunkin donuts and was disappointed
same!
nope. I saw this and thought "YAY TARDIS!"
I believe this adorable video belongs here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds
Seeing your comment from 5 yrs ago now. He and I are still together. I know because he didnt put it away. And saw him use it too many times
Did the same thing when I secretly left cookies out for santa and they went uneaten
Anxiety, second is better for my depression. Welbutrin's nickname is "horny happy skinny drug". Let me know if you want to talk about meds
I'm on a different SSRI and then welbutrin (bupropion) was added for drowsiness and sex issues. First is good for my
those storm clouds beforehand were pretty intimidating though
This is what my dad does and he's white. But he married and asian so many he's secretly asian
speggtacular!
I can't believe he had worked with big cats for 28 years and still thought that was the best and safest solution
I thought it said "with the penis." what is wrong with me
aw why is the leg shaved?
I of course did the same to him a few days later. They dilated! Lesson: testing your partner for affection is feasible and advised
Bf did take my eye dilation as proof I loved him even before I said it. Grabbed me by the chin, looked me in the eyes and said "Ha I knew it
Cacao nibs should never replace chocolate chips. Except maybe in hell
what does this handsome cat look like all grown up, I wonder
+1 for old hobbit I've never noticed before
Looks like a sweetie. Cherish him/her while you can! Our oldest one passed this week and I wasn't even home to say goodbye
my boyfriend sometimes tells me he likes me the best in athletic clothes and it's hard to believe him, but this helps! Glad you boys exist!
Well, I've learned that cats usually aren't huge fans of being shaved. No one likes looking ridiculous!
but usually not at 1:25
dead serious. It lives on his bed or the floor. Only the floor if I'm around
my boyfriend uses a blanket, his cum-blanket. It's the grossest thing
my mom is Vietnamese but I've never heard of this...I'm so sad. I'll make sure to question her about her lack of parenting when I see her
Minister of Magic knows a suspicious amount about muggle art
Always reminds me of the show Dollhouse
I have always thought this. I don't know if it's logical, but its based on my feelings and way of thinking
favorite site!!!!
I looked for a dunkin donuts and was disappointed
same!
nope. I saw this and thought "YAY TARDIS!"
I believe this adorable video belongs here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds